The online racing simulator
lol
he's gedding overflown with renders
Thanks very much. They look great!
New F2F skin, anyone?

Private team skin created by stuart80, no editing what so ever.

**Skin file removed due to skin stealing already...**
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :New F2F skin, anyone?

Private team skin created by stuart80, no editing what so ever.

Here's one:
Attached images
FZR_F2F.jpg
Heres another.

Ferrari wheels are popular...
Attached images
FZR_F2FRAPIDD_01_render.jpg
Thanks guys looks freakin awesome nice to have a good quality render of it, only just got it today, more cars to follow and maybe a group picture

Thanks again.
Quote from beefyman666 :Heres another.

Ferrari wheels are popular...

Lol, indeed...

btw, edit your dds file for the rearlight (looks some blue/white now)
Quote from zeromussov :Lol, indeed...

btw, edit your dds file for the rearlight (looks some blue/white now)

Just fixed it, but now it's gotten rid of the reverse light. And although the .dds had what resembled a light, the render just looks like it has one colour.

Any ideas?
Attached images
FZR_F2FRAPIDD_01_render2.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Just fixed it, but now it's gotten rid of the reverse light. And although the .dds had what resembled a light, the render just looks like it has one colour.

Any ideas?

Hm, same here. Didn't notice that before
Have to check the original dds files.
Attached images
FZR_F2F1.jpg
One more if anyone feels up to it?
Another private skin... my first one made from scratch (credit to carbon texture creator)
Attached images
FXR_TitanRacing.jpg
i'm on it

EDIT: here u go
Attached images
renders.png
Quote from titanLS :One more if anyone feels up to it?
Another private skin... my first one made from scratch (credit to carbon texture creator)

Here's another one, 1280x1024. You'd really benefit from using a 2048 skin when having a car covered in carbon fibre, the weave looks huge on your skin.
Attached images
FXR_TitanRacing_render.jpg
Quote from titanLS :One more if anyone feels up to it?

Hope you like it:
Attached images
FXR_Titan.jpg
FXR_Titan6.jpg
On the 2nd image, your reflection of the background image is making the car look semi transparent
Quote from samyip :On the 2nd image, your reflection of the background image is making the car look semi transparent

Hm yep. Do you know a way to fix that?
Yes, I have talked about this in the past. The below link is the thread that I answered this question before. (They were for 3ds max user. However, the same principle can be applied on different 3D software)

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=401971#post401971

If you read on the post from that thread, you can find some examples I made from a different thread too.
I was wonderrring if some one could render this for me

To use als background
My first tablet skinis worth the memmory

Thanks Chris
Attached images
XFR_Ulquiorra.jpg
Quote from samyip :Yes, I have talked about this in the past. The below link is the thread that I answered this question before. (They were for 3ds max user. However, the same principle can be applied on different 3D software)

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=401971#post401971

If you read on the post from that thread, you can find some examples I made from a different thread too.

Thnx. Can't see to fix it yet, don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I give it another try tomorrow...
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I was wonderrring if some one could render this for me

To use als background
My first tablet skinis worth the memmory

Thanks Chris

ill do it for u
i hope zeromussov doesnt make another one as usual..

EDIT:
here u go
Attached images
chris render.png
Quote from beefyman666 :Here's another one, 1280x1024. You'd really benefit from using a 2048 skin when having a car covered in carbon fibre, the weave looks huge on your skin.

I know it.... I made this one before I really knew anything about skinning and haven't wanted to go back and redo it. Thanks so much for the renders though, everyone. Much appreciated!

Actually, while you guys are at it.... Here's another! All these red ones are based off my dad's old Formula Atlantic....
Attached images
XFG_Titan_Racing.jpg
Quote from schwantz34 :ill do it for u
i hope zeromussov doesnt make another one as usual..

Whel i hope he surely does
Would someone render my private skin please? 2048px attached.

***No More Attached***
here yah go rider
Attached images
Private skin1.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG