The online racing simulator
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Well i haven't posted here in a while...i'll show my progress at lfs picture editing...
BTW: Both XFG skins are done by me, F08 skin is from a F1 pack found in skins section.

Cracker.

Nice edits though btw.
Quote from Vendetta :Cracker.

Nice edits though btw.

I'm going to buy S2 in few weeks now, so i won't be a "cracker" anymore, atleast i won't be such a pain in the ass for others, because of my bad driving. Sorry if i hurted anyones feelings by being a "cracker".

btw: i hate that word, cracker, makes me feel like i'm somekind of crackhead
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Well i haven't posted here in a while...i'll show my progress at lfs picture editing...
BTW: Both XFG skins are done by me, F08 skin is from a F1 pack found in skins section.

Ok, I could have bought the FO8-story, but Kyoto isn't in the demo either... Good thing you decided to buy the license now, although it doesn't make you clean then...
Quote from bbman :Ok, I could have bought the FO8-story, but Kyoto isn't in the demo either... Good thing you decided to buy the license now, although it doesn't make you clean then...

Atleast I respect the devs enough to really buy the licence after playing full, not like some other people.

Enough of this offtopic, I really wanted to know if i could live up to the high standards that LFS demands, now i know that i can, and i'm dying to buy it, i'm not that rich to buy something i have no clue about, stories from other people aren't enough for me, own eye is the king.
thats why the demo is there
Quote from ORION :thats why the demo is there

Too bad the demo sucks as it doesn't represnt full version well enough. Blame the devs. Altough I don't like when people use warez full versions just to try them as a demo.
My rendition of Blackwood Evening (S1 shot (@ work))
XR GT Convertible quick job I did, more or less made it for the Custom Car Thread, but thought I'd put it here too...
nice - higher res maybe?
Quote from Matrixi :Decided to make a wallpaper version of the new skin:
http://nismo.1g.fi/temp/FastFOX2.jpg

Edit: fixed wheel blur.

that's really nice! very dynamic.

@overclocked: please try using AntiAliasing. You pics are nice, but the jagged edges hurt the eye
Got bored so i done that, what you think?

(Edit) Forgot to add the pictures
Attached images
dt1.jpg
dt2.jpg
Quote from inCogNito :that's really nice! very dynamic.

@overclocked: please try using AntiAliasing. You pics are nice, but the jagged edges hurt the eye

For the 20th time in one thread (:tilt I did those at work, with uses old integrated graphics, no AA available. So I took them at 1280x1024 and resized them.
Hello guys It's me
Attached images
fzronso1_2.jpg
hehe
real nice. would be larger i would use as a wallpaper.
Some old concept pics
Oh and that blurred pic is not suppouse to look realistic, it's just test pic

Eza
Attached images
Beasts.jpg
Demo_scene.jpg
FXRvsXRR.jpg
World.jpg
This is a editing pic so i think it should sit here
Attached images
dt4.jpg
dt6.jpg
large enough ?

@Eza: I really like your test pic (the blurry one)

@Robert: I would like to see that in LFS
Attached images
fzronso1_2_2.jpg
fzr@rain
ok here im back again..
some shopped fzr pix @ westhill..

hope you like it!
Attached images
fzrrainx.jpg
It rocks
Rain picture is nice, although that must've been some really really heavy rain. Normally you can't (or you can but barely) see rain drops on such shots. Nevertheless its a nice edit.

Spurs edit is also pretty decent.
Quote from Konsole :ok here im back again..

hope you like it!

that looks so cool, but the rain falling effect is too much.
my god Ven, can you make your signature a little smaller please? hoggin up the whole screen lol

as for the rain picture.. something looks weird about it, its either that the car is reflecting the sun so much, or that the rain being sprayed from the rear wheels is to dark
Quote from XCNuse :my god Ven, can you make your signature a little smaller please? hoggin up the whole screen lol

Yeah, Kid's quote is confusing. Please change to it to normal [ i ] quote bla bla here [ / i ].
Quote from Konsole :ok here im back again..

hope you like it!

nice
i like dc talk too
thnx for the flowers guys.
i know, the rain effect is a bit to heavy.. ok
personally i find it cool...

²noob4ever++
yeah dc talk rulez
especially toby mckeehan aka toby mac

we livin in extrem days hehehe

Edited pics