The online racing simulator

Poll : Which sports car manufacturers do you want to see in S3?

BMW
Porsche
Ferrari
Lotus
Lamborghini
Audi
Honda
Koenigsegg
Ariel
Aston Martin
Bugatti
Pagani
Chevrolet
Dodge
Ford
Caterham
Noble
Ascari
Jaguar
Alpine
^yeah, especially the street rally cars!
Quote from atlantian :^yeah, especially the street rally cars!

I was thinking more along the lines of Audi RS4
Quote from JO53PHS :I was thinking more along the lines of Audi RS4

oh! what about the S1 WRC's!
bump
Quote from Hankstar :Yet you have Caterham on the list

loool... I put that there so people won't say "Why isn't Caterham on the list????"
Quote from JO53PHS :Who says you can't have a fast four door car?

True... wouldn't mind some fast ones
#35 - 5haz
Porsche, for the 917!!

Why do we want more road cars in LFS! Isn't it a racing sim
I would like some sport SUV's ^^ like Porsche Cayenne :P

or a Ford Fiesta ST clone

some Rally cars would be fine too
#39 - senn
More of Eric's fictional creations FTW!
Quote from theirishnoob :imo we need 70's rear wheel drive cars such has the escourt , capris , lancia 171's etc....

Lancia 171s what? [misuse of apostrophie rant]

Secondly, what the hell is a Lancia 171? I've never heard of one, and I'm a Lancia fanboy. Or did you, perchance, make it up like you make everything else car related up?
Dodger viper (GTS) would be something. Got to be one of the most sexy cars of all times!
If I could drive the Atom in LFS, my life would be complete.. Such a beautiful car.
#44 - TG44
lfs has roadsters, saloons, sports cars, formulas, racing cars, rally cars. but i think it needs muscle cars like a 69' Camaro or a 70' Challenger
your missing two main competitors that would work soooo well in LFS

V8 supercars from Australia

a ford look alike and a holden lookalike would mean that nothing else would be raced lol but they are sports cars none of this wishy washy pretend sports cars intended for men with small dicks.
i only want 3 cars
supercharged K20A Ariel Atom
Ferrari F430
Honda NSX
There's no way you can get enough variation in a poll like this to count all people's wants in terms of new cars.
I mean I could say Ford and Chevy and Dodge, but I'd mean 60s and 70s muscle cars, not modern ones (except the Viper, I'd have that).

I'm not sure how many poll options you get, but you could split it into Euro, Asia, US and Japan, then combine manufacturers, then generations and models. As you can see it'd take too much time. The "cars in S3" sticky is far more comprehensive.
I marked every one of them but BMW and Ferrari. I didn't mark Ferrari because I prefer to tame a wild beast of a car, not drive an engineering marvel that has more electronics than NASA. And I didn't mark the BMW because I'm not a rich arrogant snob as everyone I've ever met that has a BMW is a rich arrogant snob......

Hmmm, BMW is winning the poll. I guess that says something about some folks around here, eh?
Quote from mrodgers :I marked every one of them but BMW and Ferrari. I didn't mark Ferrari because I prefer to tame a wild beast of a car, not drive an engineering marvel that has more electronics than NASA. And I didn't mark the BMW because I'm not a rich arrogant snob as everyone I've ever met that has a BMW is a rich arrogant snob......

Hmmm, BMW is winning the poll. I guess that says something about some folks around here, eh?

I swear as each day passes you're slowly turning into Yahtzee

Just need to work on the accent a bit and you'll be there

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG