The online racing simulator
Dfp
(3 posts, started )
Dfp
I posted this in the technical assistance but maybe it wasnt the right place cause i didnt really get an answer that solved it.
Anyway my problem is with my DFP - i set it up on the playstation work fne and is good fun but i mainly bought it for lfs. So i get it on the pc and set up the wheel, In control panel everythin works fine when i test it all
but i had a problem, i fixed the problem (some how) but it keeps coming back and i have i no idea how to solve it.
(take the xf gti for an example) i like racing with the wheels rotating the same, so in contrl panel i hav the wheel set to 720 degrees, in lfs i hav it set to 720 degress with a reduction of zero. SO shuld work fine but i keep having the problem that i only need to turn my wheel through bout 20 - 30 degrees at most for lfs to go lock to lock.
Anyone have any ideas cause im currently unable to play lfs
Ok, in the LFS options bit, go to where you calibrate the wheel. Click "recalibrate" or "calibrate" and move each pedal all the way down and back up again, and turn the wheel lock to lock and back to the middle again. It should be fixed then.
the man
leifde ur a dude, thank you it now works fine and i can go racing again
I didnt relaise u had to turn the wheel lock to lock when calibrating it.

Dfp
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG