The online racing simulator
Area 51 is really located in New York City
(31 posts, started )
Quote from JTbo :You have quite large butt then, Area 51 is real, but it is boring aircraft base without any aliens afaik

Yeah, if I remember correctly, it's even possible to found in Google maps. And I have seen too much pictures and videos from areas close to it, to believe it doesn't exist. But the thing is it probably doesn't have anything to do with aliens and ufos.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Right...

While you're at it, look up the term 'sarcasm' since you don't seem to understand that either. And since you cannot understand when I say things in a funny, exaggerated way, let's try a more technical approach.

Because of the electromagnetic pulse that results from a nuclear detonation, any electrical device remotely close to the blast will be rendered useless. One of the requirements of the Air Force One 747 aircraft is that it be capable of withstanding and surviving a nuclear blast from xx miles away without suffering any damage that would threaten the airworthiness of the craft. And EMP pulse would be absolutely fatal to an aircraft, given today's fly-by-wire systems and glass cockpits. As a result, Air Force One undergoes SEVERE testing to ensure than if a nuclear blast did occur, the electronics inside the airplane would survive a very strong blast - hence the massive EMP generator you saw hanging above the aircraft. You wouldn't need a pulse that big to take out a city block. Air Force One's electrical wiring and circuits are built with gallium-arsenide chips and fiber-optic cables which are immune to the effects of an EMP.

Quote from ColeusRattus :You might want to check your definition of "evidence", as I didn't see evidence in that link, but speculation.

So when you said "if you need something of the size of this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...st_EMP_sim.jpg to EMP a 747, I highly doubt you can disable the electrics of a whole block for 200 bucks..." was that SPECULATION or was that an informed statement...???
I fail to see any strangeness.
a 5 block radius is a circle(-ish) 10 blocks in diameter. Thats a loooot of road. And remember the roads there are criss-crossed.
That is a LOT of road, with a LOT of cars. Only 10-15 cars break down?
Go to google earth and check it out. 5 block radius is almost the whole damned island across! (but much less lenght-wise) In car-busy new york? which has heavy traffic 24/7? What IS wrong with 10 cars breaking down?
-
(xaotik) DELETED by xaotik : why not?

Area 51 is really located in New York City
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG