The online racing simulator
The Comeback of Knight Rider
(147 posts, started )
#51 - JTbo
Oh my god...
#53 - JJ72
Pfffff My Mobile phone probably has more computing power than KITT.
I thought that Kitt didnt exist in real?
There's many replica's out there. Someone somewhere has a garage or some large building with a lot of original cars and vehicles from films.
#57 - JTbo
I have touched kitt (luckily did not have to touch that hassellhoff dude, yuck) at old times, so you are saying it still does not exists?

It was some time late 80's when it visited in Finland :P
The problem is, they used the wrong mustang from the wrong year.
http://www.copcarsonline.com/i ... OUSE_FHP_92_SSP_Red_2.jpg
LOL

but seriously, they used the wrong car.
http://www.dragonstar-ms.com/images/talonfrt.jpg (edit: thats a bad image, just look at google for a better one)
Just imagine that, only black.
With a modest body kit, nothing rice-ish, and add the red light strip into the little grill between the lights.
My only problem with the talon, it doesn't have those wicked vacum powerd flip out lights.

The new kitt NEEDS to be AWD, with a crazy AI controled traction control system.
It looks...strange :/
The car is just not... well it`s just not fiting the role I guess
The stripes must be completely removed.
Quote from The Very End :It looks...strange :/
The car is just not... well it`s just not fiting the role I guess

well, that's a good point, it's like Timothy Olyphant being Agent 47...or imagine Leonardo di Caprio being Rambo
Looks like Marvin from HGTTG - constantly depressed.
What they've done with the basic car is simply the next step of "pimp my ride"... To me they just tried to make it look as "cool" as possible by fitting all the "cool" stuff on it they can find...

The original KITT wasn't even a good looking car (well, maybe it was in the 80's) but it looked like a normal (sports) car, which I think was the surprising thing.

Now, they've made it look uber cool and futuristic and created another ugly pimped car in my view.

But I'm still hoping that the new Kight Rider is actually worth watching, there's not any good car-series on the telly atm...
Quote from three_jump :What they've done with the basic car is simply the next step of "pimp my ride"... To me they just tried to make it look as "cool" as possible by fitting all the "cool" stuff on it they can find...

The original KITT wasn't even a good looking car (well, maybe it was in the 80's) but it looked like a normal (sports) car, which I think was the surprising thing.

Now, they've made it look uber cool and futuristic and created another ugly pimped car in my view.

But I'm still hoping that the new Kight Rider is actually worth watching, there's not any good car-series on the telly atm...

Well spoken. You describe it as I tried to say, it`s too big and "pimped" up. Sure, it needs to be a cool car, but they should have gone for that standar viper, it`s a nice car that actually could fit it`s role.
#67 - wien
Quote from tristancliffe :Looks like Marvin from HGTTG - constantly depressed.

"Michael, I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes under my bonnet."
"Brain the size of a planet and he want's me to jump"
#69 - JTbo
Well, car should be black, without any stripes or silly stuff like that.

Why current one looks to be exactly like this (that is if you can find car from pic )
well.... I can see the artificial, but where is the intelligence?

/bad joke
May I test drive the nice ride on the right side of the car?
No!
NO!
GOD NOOOO!!!!

I want to touch it, I want to play with it I...oh hay, forgot there was these users that I have to keep in mind when commenting. erhm..

I would like feel that wheel! (LMAO)
Quote from The Very End :No!
NO!
GOD NOOOO!!!!

I want to touch it, I want to play with it I...oh hay, forgot there was these users that I have to keep in mind when commenting. erhm..

I would like feel that wheel! (LMAO)

Sh.. It is a diesel afterall.

I would see that in cockpit view from insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide
W00t? I belived it whent on plastic?

The Comeback of Knight Rider
(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG