The online racing simulator
Not necsisarily an improvment
I am a huge AIR COLLED VW fan & i was hopeing that LFS might be able to put in the type 1 beetle i perfer the 1303 model but any of them would be cool. It could emulate the Super VW cup. Anyway its a great game and im sure going to get better Thanks.
#2 - Gunn
Perhaps if Vee Dub were willing to waive any fees for licensing of the car it could happen. But I can't see the devs paying for it.
BW, it doesn't seem likely that we'll see any RL cars at all in LFS (except the RAC and MRT5, which aren't production cars anyway) so don't get your hopes up. I'd love to see some RL cars (& tracks) myself but I know it will probably never happen. Fortunately though, LFS rocks as it is so RL content isn't really needed to make it better imho
I dunno, I doubt some companies would charge the devs to use their car. It doesn't hurt asking does it?
right it doesn't hurt to ask- that would be great...i would start with historics though...
then on to the production type racers.. but the big GTs are great as is although if the headlights on the FZGTR were round....
UF-Mini?
An RR to race against it would be great.
Yeah just design somthing that is fairly close to the VW with around the same amount of hp as the uf1000.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG