The online racing simulator
Super Smash Bros. Brawl hype thread
(43 posts, started )
There goddamn better be GHZ as a playable zone.
There is:

Current known stages list:

● Battlefield (Original)
● Battleship Halberd (Kirby Super Star)
● Bridge of Eldin (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
● Castle Siege (Fire Emblem)
● Delfino Plaza (Super Mario Sunshine)
● Distant Planet (Pikmin)
● Frigate Orpheon (Metroid Prime)
● Lylat Cruise (Star Fox)
● Mario Bros. (Mario Bros.)
● Mario Circuit (Mario Kart)
● Mushroomy Kingdom (Super Mario Bros)
● New Pork City (Mother 3)
● Norfair (Metroid)
● PictoChat (DS)
● Pokémon Stadium 2 (Pokémon)
● Port Town (F-Zero GX)
● Rumble Falls (Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat)
● Shadow Moses Island (Metal Gear Solid)
● Skyworld (Kid Icarus)
● Smashville (Animal Crossing)
● Tetra's Ship (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker)
● The Summit (Ice Climber)
● WarioWare (WarioWare)
● Yoshi's Island (Yoshi's Island)
● Green Hill Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog)
● Brinstar (Metroid)
● Corneria (Star Fox)
● Final Destination (original)
● Onett (Earthbound)
● Rainbow Ride (Super Mario 64)
● Temple (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link)
Lol what the hell, snake doesn`t deserve beeing in a game like that. It looks shit, absolute nonsence. Snake is cool, this game is a rape of his personality! >: (
Thats looks as awesome as a crapstick.
What's your problem, exactly?
That they tok snake and raped him in a horrible bad game?
They making a laugh at themself, I rather play solid snake in MGS4, than in a crapstick of a game.

But, if you like it, then I`m not going to say your wrong, I just expressing my feelings about a game that...well it`s crap.
I'm guessing you're probably not familiar with the Smash Bros. franchise.

These are basically universally beloved fighting games with a unique game mechanic. It's lighthearted and has very little to do with the original games the characters come from. The characters are drawn from all kinds of Nintendo games, old and new. They each have signature moves based on their moves in their own games and fight on stages based off of those games, but that's about as far as the resemblance goes.

The point of the game is to have fun pitting unlikely heroes and villains against one another. Like, say, Snake vs. the Poekmon Trainer. Getting upset over the game not respecting Snake's legacy is a bit silly, IMO, but whatever floats your boat.
TVE have you played the game?
Quote from The Very End :That they tok snake and raped him in a horrible bad game?

Didn't Hideo Kojima do that himself with MGS2 and everything that followed?
Quote from ColeusRattus :Didn't Hideo Kojima do that himself with MGS2 and everything that followed?

Well it?s your oppinion, but your wrong
Actually, I'm not too sure about it myself, as in MGS 2 (and 3, and most likely 4 too) there really wasn't enough "game" in between the cutscenes to accurately judge it.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Actually, I'm not too sure about it myself, as in MGS 2 (and 3, and most likely 4 too) there really wasn't enough "game" in between the cutscenes to accurately judge it.

Sorry for going off topic, but -

Hehe, it`s true what you say, but I think MGS is a kind of game where the story is the essensial part of the game. But I`ll agree that there is much cut scenes in that game, but I enjoy them because the bring forward the history
Hm, I found the story of MGS 2+3 (played through both of them) very confusing and illogical, allthough part three was a tad better in that aspect.

And I have to correct myself. HK didn't rape Snake in MGS2, he raped his girly wanna be Raiden instead. ^^
Quote from ColeusRattus :Hm, I found the story of MGS 2+3 (played through both of them) very confusing and illogical, allthough part three was a tad better in that aspect.

And I have to correct myself. HK didn't rape Snake in MGS2, he raped his girly wanna be Raiden instead. ^^

Oh yeah loL! I remember that, the whole community hate that girly wanna be raiden, damn what a gay he was compared to snake.

Hehe sorry, going back on topic in 3...2...1. now!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :
The characters are drawn from all kinds of Nintendo games, old and new.

And a Sega character too!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl hype thread
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG