The online racing simulator
Two give away base skins.
(20 posts, started )
Well i don't have time to finish them plus my ideas are pretty much lacking. Not too great but they're ok.

Just for anyone who wants to make an easy skin.
Attached images
FZR_finished.jpg
FOX_McGill_Blue copy.jpg
dam!
in what program u made them?

looks like paint
They're better than the shit you claim to be good in Illustrator.
Quote from beefyman666 :They're better than the shit you claim to be good in Illustrator.

no the idea was good but i used effect to get it that ugly, (ugly)
and its a problem with changing the file from apple illustrator to windows photoshop elements..
that let it make very strange..
but the 91 goossens skin was pretty cool hu?
Use one program, saves the hassle of losing quality.

The Goossen skin could be a lot better.
Quote from beefyman666 :Use one program, saves the hassle of losing quality.

The Goossen skin could be a lot better.

the quality or the design?
Bit of both.
well.. design wasnt mine and the i cant do anything about the quality so.
when the apple is fully upgraded the skins will be much better
LoL! Sorry i think i switched to paint on both of them so quality was an issue i did it with photoshop trial i got. Im nt the best but all it needs is a tidy up better than doing it all yourself i think.

I want one of the pads ive seen where ou can draw on the pad and it puts it on the computer anyone got any info?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :LoL! Sorry i think i switched to paint on both of them so quality was an issue i did it with photoshop trial i got. Im nt the best but all it needs is a tidy up better than doing it all yourself i think.

I want one of the pads ive seen where ou can draw on the pad and it puts it on the computer anyone got any info?

Yes im going to use this from today make sure you instal it properly to make it sincronyse with screen for more info pm me

Yhe idea behind it is to firn print out the car with black mask on it
then grab a pen pencil what you prefer
then gon and design

then scan the drawing and diggitalise with the tablet

(note im stil a rookie)
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :LoL! Sorry i think i switched to paint on both of them so quality was an issue i did it with photoshop trial i got. Im nt the best but all it needs is a tidy up better than doing it all yourself i think.

'Wacom Tablet'
Thanks ill search that later.

I don't think paints all that bad my first skin was done with paint and i can't seem to get any better than it Have PS coming soon so im hoping to get into skinning.

PS: it looks like i only do green and black Just turns out that way
Attached images
GReddyrender.jpg
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Thanks ill search that later.

I don't think paints all that bad my first skin was done with paint and i can't seem to get any better than it Have PS coming soon so im hoping to get into skinning.

PS: it looks like i only do green and black Just turns out that way

that looks damn nice!
Thanks needs some work doing to tidy it up alot and get quality back in it as it looks to have no shine in game and doesnt look as good if anyone is intrested in tidying it up post here ad ill send it you.
i can tidy it up, but what has to be changed then?
can u give the psd file then?
Just to prove it was actually made in paint LoL! Ill post it here, skin is public if you want it btw. show us a finished product.
Attached images
XRT_blackgreddy2323.JPG
i thinkits already finished!
looks good to me
its all about the result
Yeah its ok but id like a really nice tiday in the lines high quality one that i would be proud to release to the public, the only reason i didnt release it was i was embarassed about how un-tidy it was
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah its ok but id like a really nice tiday in the lines high quality one that i would be proud to release to the public, the only reason i didnt release it was i was embarassed about how un-tidy it was

well, for high res dont ask me couse everybody says that my skins are low res. but thats about the switch from apple to windows where it gets ugly..
Thought id update this, stuart80 took my FZR skin in my first post and chnaged it into a personal skin for me, im pleased with the result.

Thanks beefyman for the render.
Attached images
FZR_RAPIDpersonal_render.jpg

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG