The online racing simulator
Great race in pool3
This was my first offical race in OLFS...and it was so fun and exiting to me thnx to [Fluid]KingNothing and other guys there....clean and fair race

I started from the back of grid because i had to work that day and didnt had any change to get my orginal pool(2)...thnx to MrsFiendi to let me change pool \o/

First 10 laps i just drived around and tried to save my tires for last part of the race...and whadda result we (as a team) almoust had!! Sadly Cawwa's rear wheel got flat in lap 23 and we lost 1 and 2 positions in that pool, well
rest of the race was one of the most exiting two laps i ever had....tried to get away from KingNothing as fast as i could and same time i was worried will my tires last these upcomming two crazy laps

YES!! They did....and result was best i could to this time...theres a pic where me and KingNothing are coming to final chicane...so u guys really know how close he was

See u on the next race @ Westhill with FOX....

ps. Thnx to OLFS crew to organizing this kinda racing
Attached images
final_corner.JPG
Quote from xenoa :thnx to MrsFiendi to let me change pool \o/
ps. Thnx to OLFS crew to organizing this kinda racing

Our pleasure :throwrose

On behalf of OLFSL Staff I'd like to thank all our members who show up week after week and make our efforts worth it. Thank you. :grouphug:
Quote from xenoa :This was my first offical race in OLFS...and it was so fun and exiting to me ....

Yap, that is why I always join the races! I only plan my hollidays after the race scedule is published .
No, I definately have the worst computer . I would have been ok if I stayed at the front but once rudi touched me and I was back behind all those cars it got worse. When I caught the group with 3j and bawbag it was just impossible to drive through the chicane part with them in front. Eventually I couldnt see where I was going and just gave up. That's why I pulled off. So one of these days Ill get a pc and I wont crash out because of my bad fps.
Quote from WGooden :... I definately have the worst computer

Well my framerate was better but still not enought to get a smooth chicane. But I got 7800 gt which will arrive at March Woody in States the Hardware is pretty much cheaper, why U dont get one good GPU and have samo fun?
Because he needs a job

Having extra money is good when you work but it really does suck, alot, alot alot lol.

But yes Woody I can't compete with your pc lol.

About the accident with you and Rudi, is any action being taken about that mistake?
I want ask mrs Fiendi what to do: now the things are even worst, I got really low FPS now 10 as Woody and I dont want to drive. More like I want but I cant, hitting ppl, driving slow etc. What to do to not lose points -20?
Quote from Eblio :I want ask mrs Fiendi what to do: now the things are even worst, I got really low FPS now 10 as Woody and I dont want to drive. More like I want but I cant, hitting ppl, driving slow etc. What to do to not lose points -20?

Just delete your hotlap before hotlap deadline if you have uploaded one. Then you will get 0 points.
Or you can keep it there and keep trying and if your fps doesn't get any better, then you can contact me (mrsfiendi@pp.inet.fi) and cancel your participation. This reason is good enough to keep you from getting -20 points even after the grids are published.

Up to you, both ways are ok with me.
well, I desperately want to race and have fun, but its not fun with low fps. May I try to race and if unable will go to pit? Or should I go trought full lenght and risk to hit or disturb someone!
Quote from Eblio :May I try to race and if unable will go to pit?

Yeah I have no problem with that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG