The online racing simulator
Unlockable S1
(166 posts, closed, started )
You still need to have purchased a licence.
The latest unlockable P patch doesn't work for me. I get "unknown command" after it contacts the server.
Quote from George00 :The latest unlockable P patch doesn't work for me. I get "unknown command" after it contacts the server.

Me too, it really sucks...
Quote from George00 :The latest unlockable P patch doesn't work for me. I get "unknown command" after it contacts the server.

Quote from milkkis :Me too, it really sucks...

It's talking to the master server, but it's answering in a way that it doesn't understand. Short of making a program that converts this traffic (which would be bloodly tricky without having the old protocol to look at), there's not much anyone can do to make LFS unlock legitimately.
+3 for the unknown error on unlocking

hello? what can we do about this?
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel : I give up.
I can but in demo :P
#158 - gru
Quote from LFSn00b :Bump, anyone kind to host a server?

how?
ive created one, but its not visible to others (but U can see it on LFSW :/)
i have a public IP and i also did test with demo server, which worked fine
using H6
mine keeps saying "is LFS Cureently insalled corectlly on your harddrive" yes it is
Quote from harjun :mine keeps saying "is LFS Cureently insalled corectlly on your harddrive" yes it is

You've extracted LFS incorrectly, you're missing a directory, or something is read only. I can't remember which off the top of my head.

Just having the executable isn't enough Harjun, you need the rest that goes with it (i.e. you put the patch into an existing installation of that specific version).
-
(gru) DELETED by gru
Quote from BIzO :(sorry for the double post)

Grrrrrr
Why put his "Unlocking Error" ? There is a need for me to do its fair at the moment I need it

I need help...
LFS says "Unknown version" when trying to unlock 0.5Q; seems this exe has been removed from the master server (?). However, unlocking 0.3H6 a few weeks ago wasn't a problem at all.
Quote from ussbeethoven :LFS says "Unknown version" when trying to unlock 0.5Q; seems this exe has been removed from the master server (?). However, unlocking 0.3H6 a few weeks ago wasn't a problem at all.

I'm also reporting this problem for 0.5Q, i desperately need to get this beauty working to convert my old replays into video files before they're lost forever. Especially all the old CRC ones! (Like stock cup and challenge cup)
You cannot activate older versions anymore, because to my knowledge the master server unlocking system has been changed with patch Y.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
We're doomed! We're all going to die!

Which reminds me, is there anyone in the UK alive at the moment? Everyone's vanished, the shops are closed, no one's online and there's no cars outside. I woke up this morning and everyone's gone! Did a disaster happen last night? Is there a new gentlemens club that's opened? Did I kill them all??
Quote from MR_B :...Everyone's vanished...??

I've always wondered what they did when they sent you to Coventry, in Coventry. A mystery solved?
This thread is closed

Unlockable S1
(166 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG