The online racing simulator
thought I'd share from the edit my screen thread.
Attached images
RM-edit.jpg
If u`d cleared old lights, pasted new rims with all the tyre with low tyre profile, then it would look awesome.
Now - its pretty.
Quote from feat :If u`d cleared old lights, pasted new rims with all the tyre with low tyre profile, then it would look awesome.
Now - its pretty.

how about you try.
I have worked couple years with car pictuning, so its nothing for me. But if you REALY need it its np.
Quote from feat :I have worked couple years with car pictuning, so its nothing for me. But if you REALY need it its np.

sure I would like to see. if you have time
Pretty wicked Gordon!Now RMs car is ready!
-DrftMstr- Very nice, good edition.

Dedicate to Import Fantasy. Sorry for time.
Attached images
Import Fantasy.jpg
Just a pic I did out of absolute boredom

Funny thing that I used radial blur on the rims, but the shiny effect killed it
Quote from Lynce :-DrftMstr- Very nice, good edition.

Dedicate to Import Fantasy. Sorry for time.

Yes!Thank you!

nice effect
Mh, new pic, fked it up at the end with all the JDM tyte parts & all that shit .. :/
Attached images
werk.png
Quote from feat :Mh, new pic, fked it up at the end with all the JDM tyte parts & all that shit .. :/

Would be nicer if it were more lighter. I thought I have a good display, but if I can't see the details well, some CRT users won't see anything but the headlights.
You mean headlight because i can see only the right one, the other one seems closed. Overall is a good edit.
Perfect feat. Perfect pic. Really nice.

Nice pic, d6nn.
Thanks.

About other headlight, it's closed because its low budget skin, lots of things is like bought new or wrecked, and other headlight just dont works.

Thanks again, bai.
Not much of an edit, paint skills.
Quote from Flame CZE :good edit, pity the skin is lowres

thnx. yea the skin was from my early days

Lyn: cheers

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG