The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Hehe thanks Canot understand why someone would want to go faster than that ;p Well, maybe in the future if there is a airplane mod, but thats the only exeption xD

conversion from m/s to km/h is actually very simple, thanks to the similarities of the metric and SI-system. Major drawback for those who are using the imperial system there
3.6 km/h = 3.6*(1000 m/3600 s) = 3.6*(10/36 m/s) = 1 m/s
can sum1 plz help me!!!!
Read the threads.
i have...and none say anything about invalid command line
Quote from herki :conversion from m/s to km/h is actually very simple, thanks to the similarities of the metric and SI-system. Major drawback for those who are using the imperial system there
3.6 km/h = 3.6*(1000 m/3600 s) = 3.6*(10/36 m/s) = 1 m/s

Its easier just to type " --- convertor " etc. in Go0gle
You can type in google "23 KM/h in MP/h" or "34 Pounds in Euro" it will convert almost all
Bah. And what if you don't have google, those situations can happen too
and if you don't have your computer around?
Quote from herki :and if you don't have your computer around?

I once stayed at relatives place , where was wifi also, and because i play Tribalwars, I took mom's iPhone and managed my stuff with iphone
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I once stayed at relatives place , where was wifi also, and because i play Tribalwars, I took mom's iPhone and managed my stuff with iphone

Errr...
What if you are in the middle of the desert and feel the urge to convert your movement speed?
You use your own brains to convert it. And if you dont have brains then I can't help it.
Quote from herki :Errr...
What if you are in the middle of the desert and feel the urge to convert your movement speed?

Download Convertor for your iPhone, duh. It's probably the best convertor I've come across.
Or carry a notepad and a pencil with you at all times
?!
When i try to run this with lfs running and everthing from the rar file in the folder with the .exe I get this error :

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Help please :S
You have to unlock Live for speed 2 to use this mod ?????
Quote from lov2xlr8 :You have to unlock Live for speed 2 to use this mod ?????

You have to set the language to English. Has been said 30 times in this thread.
Try starting it with the XRT selected, that's what worked for me
Quote from spookthehamster :Download Convertor for your iPhone, duh. It's probably the best convertor I've come across.

Also I guess about every phone talks Java nowdays? Well my great phone Siemens C55 does and I had nice converter program for that, but screen was small and unclear so never used that, great phone but crap for anything else than talking

But if you are using LFS Tune, how come you are not around computer at that time?
Quote from JTbo :But if you are using LFS Tune, how come you are not around computer at that time?

I ... err ... printed it out and took it to the desert with me :scared:
Quote from herki :I ... err ... printed it out and took it to the desert with me :scared:

You sure love deserts...
I don't know if anyone else has picked this up/or a known bug but changing the powerband under XRT changes the weight of the XRG.
Quote from zeugnimod :You have to set the language to English. Has been said 30 times in this thread.

Done that, been there.. else i wouldn't write here?

Still doesn't work..
Quote from lov2xlr8 :Done that, been there.. else i wouldn't write here?

Still doesn't work..

What do you mean by
Quote from lov2xlr8 : You have to unlock Live for speed 2 to use this mod ?????

?

You have S2 unlocked, as you're an S2 licensed racer. What exactly is the error you're facing?
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG