AIR TIME! your best airtime pictures!
(149 posts, started )
^Nice photoshop...the LFS S2 license plate ruined it for ya
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :^Nice photoshop...the LFS S2 license plate ruined it for ya
~Bryan~

Shhh :smash3d: some people wont notice
nice job bro, but thats cheating lol! im still wining lol!
Quote from dontpannic :This thread is a joke - not the content, the select few S2 racers ruining it for everybody.

NOT ALL DEMO RACERS HACK LFS, OK?

Can you get it into your heads that LFS's full current title is Live For Speed S2 ALPHA X

There are still bugs which enable you to get air, so stop tarring all demo racers with the same brush. We were all demo racers once you know, if you don't like it, sod off.

Nick

Fiesty! i like it lol, you have a very good point tho
Me on air
Attached images
Air Time.JPG
lol nice!
Flames Demo User!

We were all Demo users once! It's like growing up. I don't see you all Flaming Babies.

EDIT: Bugger someones already said that.
Again air
Attached images
Air Time.Vol1 .JPG
Air Time.Vol2 .JPG
nice pics

pic 1 looks little bit like a spider car
I caught massive air in my Charger in the [NPC] Hazzard Cruise server. It's the every car is a real car and the police make road blocks and have guns and my name is Bo Duke mod
Quote from Luke.S :I caught massive air in my Charger in the [NPC] Hazzard Cruise server. It's the every car is a real car and the police make road blocks and have guns and my name is Bo Duke mod

Oh yeah ive heard about that, do you get a daisy duke mod 2? i sure hope so.
Yep you sure do the Dasiy Duke mod adds her in 3 outfits Daisy Dukes and a tight T-Shirt a Bakini and a tight jacket and some jeans.
Quote from Luke.S :Yep you sure do the Dasiy Duke mod adds her in 3 outfits Daisy Dukes and a tight T-Shirt a Bakini and a tight jacket and some jeans.

Let's get back to LFS, gentlemen.

This was the end result of a nice head-on
Attached images
omgwtfhax.jpg
oh my F*cking god. how u got so high in carpark
Quote from batteryy :oh my F*cking god. how u got so high in carpark

I hit someone else headon, no offset, both of us were going about 85. Glitchy physics sent me flying up, the other guy got launched into a wall. IT was hilarious.

I noticed it flying straight up and said "Ain't noone gonna believe it if I don't take a screen."

I got pics, so it did happen :P
We have liftoff
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
jumping fun at blackwood

Attached images
FLYING.jpg
flying2.jpg
This is what happens when you ram into a line of AI cars with the BF1 and get that nice scooping effect.
Attached images
Flying.jpg
Quote from TaiFong :This is what happens when you ram into a line of AI cars with the BF1 and get that nice scooping effect.

Lol same here..

Except I cheated and used objects
Attached images
lfs_00000156.jpg
I got this some time ago...

Cheating...

Heres some of mine

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16

Hope you like em'

p.s does anyone know why i get such bad pixel bleed when after uploading my pics? Is it because i dont convert them to .jpg first?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Heres some of mine

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16

Hope you like em'

p.s does anyone know why i get such bad pixel bleed when after uploading my pics? Is it because i dont convert them to .jpg first?

If you save them with MS Paint then you get pixel bleed.
Quote from JO53PHS :If you save them with MS Paint then you get pixel bleed.

I have'nt saved them with anything. I think its because i just upload them to photobucket as .bitmaps, then when photobucket converts them to .jpg, it does so with crappy results. Alot of it is down to the fact i cba to open photoshop and save as jpegs. Oh well, it will do for now. :P
LOL

AIR TIME! your best airtime pictures!
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG