The online racing simulator
Skin Templates
(116 posts, started )
Do you have a BMW sauber F1 template that is see able...The one that I got when I downloaded the game I can't see. I have some eye problems..lol
Quote from MAGGOT :I highly doubt that, if the Gimp were more powerful, it would be used professionally. Fact is, Photoshop is the most widely used Raster graphics program at the professional level.. or so I've been told by my professors. =/ lol

MAGGOT

And Gimp was created by evil penguin loving zombies that call Linux the god of OS!

Gimp isn't noob friendly , just like every other penguin loving app in existance (excluding Open Office)

New suit kit with high-res driver suit textures available here: http://www.lfs-gear.com/extraz.html

A big thanks to Bunta for hosting this template for me.

- tonix
Can anyone tell me which is the file for the visor on the helmet?? I have made a helmet with my face in it and the visor remains black and ruins everything:@ Also, I guess the "correct" transparent visor that I want won't be visible to other drivers when they download my helmet skin, correct?
#55 - Gunn
You can't skin the actual visor. Perhaps in a future version of LFS you will be able to make the driver's face behind a transparent visor.
#56 - f430
I me i have un good light template look that at this like
Quote from f430 :I me i have un good light template look that at this like

Yes u had my head light of my personal skin on the plate , and u use it . AND his liscence is stoled its a liscence of good friend
So u are dead fu**er

PROBLEM SOLVED
Quote from NOSMEN84 :Yes u had my head light of my personal skin on the plate , and u use it . AND his liscence is stoled its a liscence of good friend
So u are dead fu**er

You first gotta proove the license it stolen, then you might want to learn english and try to write it in a proper way. Fu**er...
Hello,

How do you convert .psd format to .dds format as ive made a skin and dont really know how to get it into the game.

Cheers,
Courty334
#60 - Rish
save your psd as a jpg in the LFS/data/skins folder and it will automatically convert it to dds for you when u start up LFS
Dont worry, done it
gracias
Quote from NOSMEN84 :...

Ca c'est du 1er post....tu veux vraiment te faire allumer ...?

ps:sorry if this not in english... but since his look like rusty..

I know this post was useless.. but I didnt resist...
How about the Other Car Templates? Blank White Templates
go to your lfs folder then data -> skins then look for files called (car name)_DEFAULT.
I've already on it. But i think it's easier to have a completely white (wthout tires, and annoying pics. I just want to have a blank white car layout which is the other drawings are completely blank).
where can i find the white coloured helmet templates?
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : fixed it
Need angry lights template for XR GT TURBO skin with nissan s15 headlights
Attached images
SPL.png
Why do you need XRT Skins anyways? XRG owns, and every DEMO knows that, right guys?

BTW, this thread is like a year old

Welcome to LFS!! I hope you enjoy your stay here, as everyone here has! S2, here I come! Anyone got any news on Scirocco, or is that dead?
any chance for a "metallic" overlay, similar to the ones used in NR2003 to give the cars a more... shiny/metallic look? :3 it also added details ^_^
There are soooo many things missing in LFS right now with the development work almost stopped to a halt and you need a "metallic" colour? Let's see some real tyres first and worry about colours afterwards (with this ancient DX8 graphics engine what do you need the colours anyway)
hi i need template for FBM please!!
Someone post here clean white XRG skin templita please?
Quote from tom0507 :Here you go

this template does not have the wires
not have the other wires?

Skin Templates
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG