The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
is it posible to make ai go faster
i make 1.14 on blackwood with bf1 and profesional ai makes 1.16

isnt there any way to make it go faster?
bf1 I think that you speak about FBM You can make it faster by changing setup
What does lerts mean?
#4 - lerts
yes the formula bmw

so you mean making the ai go with my same setup?
The problem is that the AI brakes too much and too long before the corner. It really could need to be improved at the braking technique. It`s overall o.k now, but if it has brakes a little less, and driven a little faster in the corners it would be awesome.
Could you not editthe stup it uses to have less brakes then? In theory if you right it should go a tiny bit faster
Make sure you have the option enabled "AI use same setup" (or something similar). Also try disabled as well, might be an improvement..

But AI "learn" the track. They do this through practise. Set a 100 lap race with 10 AI, and then just pit, and let them race... Grab a coffee, go see a movie, go to sleep. When you come back they should be considerably faster.
#8 - wien
Quote from Plastik8 :When you come back they should be considerably faster.

Or all standing at the bottom of a hill with smoking hot clutches.
AI do not seem to learn any more since patch Y (.knw files are no more updated after AI races)
However AIs are VERY consistent, just try a 20 laps race with them and see if you can keep up!
yep ive had ai turning 50 laps and nothing

i hope ai gets better
or you can make yourself slower - with balancing: I propose intake restriction rather tha add mass
Quote from lerts :i hope ai gets better

Of course they will be better when Scawen have more time working with them
Quote from Blues :Of course they will be better when Scawen have more time working with them

Next patch?
RUMOR MILL!!

At the moment the AI is very good use for new players. If they can beat the AI on pro level they are ready to go online
They beat me everytime, literally. They're faster now, but they still don't recognize you and often even not the other AIs.
the ai really doesnt learn anymore??
didnt really recoginse this
Quote from ACCAkut :They beat me everytime, literally. They're faster now, but they still don't recognize you and often even not the other AIs.

first, they teach you to overtake them with proper lines 'cos they dont
give a d#$% (in fact now after changes they go wide too easily)
second, now they're more cautious so when you appear in front their nose they just stop with inner command "traffic ahead-possible collision-STOOOP!"
And as VeryEnd said: when you can overtake PRO AIs at every corner you are ready to go online And I would like it to be first notice for newbees.
Quote from Plastik8 :Make sure you have the option enabled "AI use same setup" (or something similar). Also try disabled as well, might be an improvement..

But AI "learn" the track. They do this through practise. Set a 100 lap race with 10 AI, and then just pit, and let them race... Grab a coffee, go see a movie, go to sleep. When you come back they should be considerably faster.

I so wanna try this, see how it turns out. LOL

is it posible to make ai go faster
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG