The online racing simulator
Tdc
(13 posts, started )
Tdc
#2 - Laurx
I like it.
Yea, it's great.
Funny how everyone have the same flag and post with a 1 second interval.
#5 - Laurx
Yeah it's funny
and breaking the patriotic tradition to like any movies made where you live, it's ME!

Edited out

EDIT :actually I have written a full mistakes list, but then thought i'd go soft on you since you are from Latvia too, here it goes

An incorrectly recorded video with some awful camerawork, epileptic and repeated special effects with only a few bits showing your bad drifting lines, and lots of pointless scenes showing us walls, and empty track in one, massive flaming failure to make a decent movie... accompanied by an awful music choice...

I REALLY don't know how you can put SO MUCH EFFORT (I see that there was some) into a movie that's SO BAD!

4/10 for the effort

P.S: Don't hate me cause Im strict, Im FAIR
I'm with squiddy on this one.
5/10 for the effort.
Quote : P.S: Don't hate me cause Im strict, Im FAIR

Yes , i know that you are fair
Thanks for your criticism.
Quote : and i see a rice interior

That wasn't me who filmed it , so that isn't my interrior
Anyways, thanks for the comments, next time we will try to do better.
And.. Auzas says, what's so "rice" in the interior?
BTW, say what should we improve.(everyone is learning from mistakes) Everybody is a great critic, until he has to explain why is he saying that the movie is pure s**t. Thanks!
-sorry for my english-
in short
1) video capturing should be normal fullscreen
2) camerawork should be done properly, filming the action, not walls
3) driving should be perfect for the movie
4) music should fit the action, not some junkie nightclub
5) effects should be either different not repetetive, or be used much less
Aspect ratio was weird.. I liked it about 1:00, then I turned it off. Beginning was nice, different. Then after 1:00 it got depressing.
Typically drifting is much easier to record and have it look good as apposed to racing. With that being said, the camera usage was probably the most lackluster part of the whole video. Well I may be saying that because I typically record racing but it was just terrible to me. You might want to try showing a few more apexs!

Aside from that I wasn't into the video. Strange aspect ratio, effects, and driving. 4.5/10.

Tdc
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG