The online racing simulator
Enough for me
(19 posts, started )
Enough for me
Hey guys! I bet you already know what im going to say because of the title but if you dont then here it goes. My exams have been made earlier than it should be, it was supposed to be in 3-4months time now 3 of them is in teh next 3-4 weeks, i want to get the best marks possible and so need to study alot more even though its still holidays. Another reason is my migrena (headache illnes from birthdate) its gettign really bad sometimes feels like my head is exploding especially when i am still playing ot doing something with my pc. I cant take it anymore the doctor says minimalize the computer time so thats what im going to do. Lfs is a great game absolutely love it, its hard to believe 3 guys made it (or making it). But yeah its going to be my second pause of lfs, i might still be online sometimes for one or two races and ofcourse will still be chating on the forums but not as much Well just wanted you guys to know so i dont see people going "omg where devildare is? is he dead omg please say no" jokez guys.

Big Thanks to TDRT! Love you guys!

Peace out!
Sorry to hear dude but thats school for you, screws you right in the ass when you're having even a bit of fun.
omg where devildare is? is he dead omg please say no

#4 - wark
if only more people would make threads about their hiatuses, i might be able to sleep at night without worrying where they are.
Don't worry I'm sure everything's gonna be alright, sometimes sh*t happens but you have to be strong and overcome that sh*t. So good luck with your studies and keep on fighting with that illness!

Pamatysi, viskas bus gerai .
Quote from wark :Is this some kind of suicide note?

Don't do it!

lol no i aint suiciding, i dont ever think i am even going to think about it

Thanks for the encourages I'll be back in few months i hope
Sorry to hear..
I know migraine.. ive had those from birth also.. happily theyve gone much much more rare with the age.. well..
Hopefully you find some time for gaming too.. its good relaxment and fun.
Quote from DevilDare :...... ( important stuff.
Big Thanks to TDRT! Love you guys!
Peace out!

Hey Tomas,
very sorry to hear that. PM sent.
Sorry to hear that dude.Well i hope you get better and relax.Hope your exams will go well too.
You better not suicide or ima kill you! Hope you get well soon.
muahahah am back So yeah exams are over (well 2 of them are) and i cant wait anymore, i want to play. Expect to see me on some racing servers and ofcourse forums.

p.s What was all that posting about suiciding? I would never do such a stupid thing. I guess the thread name was bad.
Welcome back Devil!
I didn't even notice he was gone.
About migranes (sp?)
Mine went away as I started weight training. Espesially the neck and shoulders need a good workout after a day playing LFS.
"Migraine"

Glad to have you back!
woohoo! I've seen you on CTRA SS1 yesterday
boo and I thought he was dead!
Quote from Leprekaun :Sorry to hear dude but thats school for you, screws you right in the ass when you're having even a bit of fun.

Crikey - they never did that at my school.

Bullies these days have taken things up a notch.

Enough for me
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG