The online racing simulator
Quote from ORION :ever seen a pic of sharon? :]
uhuhuuuuuhhh *yummy*

Whos that?
she's smiling because LFS is complete hehe
(the letters, that is )

Quote from GianniC :Confes it Orion, you're a BLONDE GIRL!

1. Im not
2. If I was, you had just said that you are like ages slower than a girly girl :P
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :No, her mouth is moving! She is saying something but I am a poor lip reader!

lol Orion is right... she's just smiling.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Oh.... Well OK then.

It looks like she is saying " WHeeeee WHEEeeeeee WHHEeeeeee"

Must be because LFS is so much fun!
Quote from ORION :well, girls in LFS are the same like in any other game or in real ife. They are simply female humans. No uberhot chicks, not only blonde, just normal girls like we meet in real life every day
And they exist on teh intarweb

W00t!!! ?

You mean like they are ... brunettes? ...all? OMG!! <insert l44t sp3ak hier>

Joking of course.

I really couldn't care less about the gender of some person I am racing with. And probably it's better that they won't tell it to me either. You know, I am extremely polite person and therefore I open doors to ladies... <insert more lies here>. And if I knew that I am racing against a true lady I would probably crash in T1. And in T2 and in T3...

PS. I once saw tiny driving but I promised not to tell anyone so I won't tell you that she was driving XRR at WE1R. So you will never know that she's been there driving. I won't tell it because there were some team members who promised to do some naasty things on me if I happen to slip it out. But I like pain! :haha: :yummy:
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Oh.... Well OK then.

It looks like she is saying " WHeeeee WHEEeeeeee WHHEeeeeee"

Must be because LFS is so much fun!

LOL

There's another female in LFS who holds a lot of people's respect including mine. I dunno if she races but she's a big part of LFS. Mrs FienDi

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from Hyperactive :

PS. I once saw tiny driving but I promised not to tell anyone so I won't tell you that she was driving XRR at WE1R. So you will never know that she's been there driving. I won't tell it because there were some team members who promised to do some naasty things on me if I happen to slip it out. But I like pain! :haha: :yummy:

oi you lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
There's a girl who plays in demo, her name is Tania, she's from spain i think, and she's fast

Hi oopsie
Quote from tinyk :lol I don't think most guys would find that a problem. Girl to Guy ratio would be higher and they'd see it as a better chance of getting lucky.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

i wouldnt like if people found out im posting in a barbie forum

awwww crap
Quote from Shotglass :i wouldnt like if people found out im posting in a barbie forum

awwww crap

No worries, it's still race related. She comes with her own helmet.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Attached images
nascar barbie.JPG
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from tinyk :No worries, it's still race related. She comes with her own helmet.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

damn you ! now i have to go out to buy that one and call her tiny
Quote from Hyperactive :I won't tell it because there were some team members who promised to do some naasty things on me if I happen to slip it out. But I like pain! :haha: :yummy:

Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID
Quote from Shotglass :damn you ! now i have to go out to buy that one and call her tiny

ROFL
I have a smashing idea :hyper:

Maybe belongs in the improvements section....

Oh well.

Scawen should code up an engine ( or would it be Eric - rendering guy?!! )
to digitize yourself so everyone can see you in your car. Kind of like a variation of EA GAME FACE where you use photos and and mesh....

This way, when they implement the ragdoll character physics mentioned in other threads, when your carcass goes flying through your windsheild and gets run over by a hurtling FZR, people can see YOUR VERY FACE splatter on their windshield and know who it was that crashed and now they've run over. (sorry Tiny a bit graphic )

Yes I am being facetious. I think
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I have a smashing idea :hyper:

Maybe belongs in the improvements section....

Oh well.

Scawen should code up an engine ( or would it be Eric - rendering guy?!! )
to digitize yourself so everyone can see you in your car. Kind of like a variation of EA GAME FACE where you use photos and and mesh....

This way, when they implement the ragdoll character physics mentioned in other threads, when your carcass goes flying through your windsheild and get's run over by a hurtling FZR, people can see YOUR VERY FACE splatter on their windshield and know who it was that crashed and now they've run over. (sorry Tiny a bit graphic )

Yes I am being facetious. I think

dont you think it would be easier if we just had to park our cars in the garage after a race to tell the genders apart ?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Shotglass :dont you think it would be easier if we just had to park our cars in the garage after a race to tell the genders apart ?

:chairfall
Quote from Shotglass :dont you think it would be easier if we just had to park our cars in the garage after a race to tell the genders apart ?

What are you trying to say
Quote from Hyperactive :

Better watch it! Grivage and I are the heavy mob!
I am the Mob, Grivage is heavy!
Quote from Grivage :Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID

Quote from mrbogeyman :Better watch it! Grivage and I are the heavy mob!
I am the Mob, Grivage is heavy!

omg... I need a new S2 license now...again... The last 6 "purchases" weren't that cheap either ...

You know, I can't drive but I can hide

I think I'll need some extra padding to my cars for now on...
#70 - th84
there is also a girl named "liliana" that can be found online every once in a while
Quote from tinyk :Pink car sometimes, pink letters... not for over a year.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

I met a lady named Sema4 back in the S2 demo. You wouldn't happen to be her? She drove a pink GTi. Sent me her setup and I used it for a long time. Eventually I got a different set from someone, but always set the gear ratios back to Sema4's that I had. Sema4 also got me thinking about Flightsims and I ended up buying MS FS 2004 because of her.
wait a tick.. THATS NO MIDGET! this is a fraud!
Quote from Clownpaint :What a stupid topic anyway, what next? How many midgets play LFS?

Then why bother gracing it with your vastly insightful and thought provoking post?
@ mrodgers no sorry, wasn't me.

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Then why bother gracing it with your vastly insightful and thought provoking post?

so he had a reason to post his pic?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from Clownpaint :Chill.

As for you tiny! Well we all know why you won't post your picture...

D maturity level showing again.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG