The online racing simulator
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :my team talk with scotty will be

"if u make a mistake, dont wave your arms and shake your head, just get on with it!"
"Push on every lap!"
"If you see one of the devs, let them pass!"
"Aim for Tristan!"

lol, that's what i do when i'm playing LFS tho, if i crash i lash out on my steering wheel.
well dont!
lol, will try not to =)
HIT that steering wheel. Really hard. Then you find out which breaks first - your hand or the wheel.

What? You might not be able to drive afterwards? Oh well, the things we do for scientific research...
LOL wasnt it u scotty, who, in a team race against some team, u timed out, punched the wall and broke your hand?
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :LOL wasnt it u scotty, who, in a team race against some team, u timed out, punched the wall and broke your hand?

yeh lol not broke, fractured

but that was just the tip of the iceburg for that day.
haha, ye, i remember that. When your graphics card cooked.

And we got a 1,2,3,4 or sumthin lol.
yeh lol, but i was in 2nd position or something about half way through. Graphics card blew up and i got rather annoyed to i relieved myself on the wall =)
most normal people use the toilet when they want to relieve themselfs

can we call Victor and Scawen's team, Team Legend Karting?

that sounds cool
For people that are Booking Hotels. We have booked in to the Lime Trees, as the other seems fully booked.

Its £69 for a Twin, Including Breakfast:

http://www.theaa.com/hotels/2189.html

SO come on one and all. Lets get desposits out and get this event Nailed.

I have booked my room, and also some others. Three Jump has booked his flight.

Shaun
i shall be attacking hotel staff tomorrow to get a nice price
Me too ^_^ Just have to find out if the Missus is coming first
I did ask if the wife is she wanted to come. Her reply was " what watch loads of testosterone fill guys, race around a track for hrs on end, sorry love but I get that most nights at home " :ices_rofl

But as is stands atm, with AndyC sort of dropping out, AndyC, you can race with anybody btw we have 2 spaces free.

I am also playing with an Idea, will let you know asap what that is

Shaun
Quote from LawVS :Pic is right here -> http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BQR8HYE&key=CQW (note that it is pretty dark and I overdid it on the flash kinda :P)

NOT.

Do people really want sound clips? The surprise on the day will add to the fun. I bet Victor sounds weird though. Well, when I say weird, I mean like the rest of my team.
Quote from Fordman :I did ask if the wife is she wanted to come. Her reply was " what watch loads of testosterone fill guys, race around a track for hrs on end, sorry love but I get that most nights at home "

rofl, I think I'm probably going to get the same reply lol, but I'll find out tonight

Quote from Bob Smith :I bet Victor sounds weird though. Well, when I say weird, I mean like the rest of my team.

What? Dutch?!? *shudder*
Quote from Fordman :But as is stands atm, with AndyC sort of dropping out, AndyC, you can race with anybody btw we have 2 spaces free.

Hey, If there is deffo spaces then i'll fill one because I really am looking forward to this. I'll PM you later.

Andy.
there is deffo one m8

to ALL guys please get your depositis into fordman so i can deal with them, anyone who doesnt get their deposit in in time cant come.

PLEASE contact him if you havnt already
ok who booked up all the twin rooms at the lime tree hotel
Why, who are you planning on dragging back to your room? :P

I just want to clarify the costs then, now that we AREN'T doing the 2 hour race. Then I've got to find out if James IS coming. Then we can divide the deposit and I can put my cheque in the post (which I said I'd done in an earlier post, but actually forgot :S).

Am I right in thinking it's still £120 per team?

[shout]JAMES! ARE YOU DEFINITELY COMING, AND ARE YOU DEFINITELY DRIVING[/SHOUT] If not, no worries - I'd like to have more track time anyway :P

Edit: Just seen the costs in the other thread, so no need to tell me again. But I still need to know from James. If anyone see's him on MSN, see if you can find out...
I'm probably gonna be really cheeky and just bring a sleeping bag with me and kip with who-ever is drunk enough not to mind me being on their floor. So long as the hotel in question doesn't find out....

Edit: Oh and when is the deadline for deposits?
[QUOTE Oh and when is the deadline for deposits?[/QUOTE]

Well I would like your deposits as soon as you can send them really. I think the actual deadline from the Karting Centre is 1st October. Usually 3-4wks before the event.

But as this is such a large event, and with people already booked Hotels / Flights then I would want to secure the karting ASAP.

Shaun
damn, its times like these that i wish i was 16
why? u can still come if u wish...
Im sending my deposit in the next couple of days

Im not able to stay the night, I got to be somewhere on Sunday.
There are 2 spaces free in my car travelling from Birmingham, but like I said, travelling back Saturday night.

Cant wait

UK LFS meet, All Welcome
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG