The online racing simulator
I have good news for you guys.
I will rewrite the whole application and this time in VB.Net i hope this avoids all the weird crashes you get.

Theres no release date, since im working on something big right now.

Thats what i work on, not only client also server i do too
Umm some chatting program? Quite many of those already.....
Good job guy!!

I love Tweak and I missed Tweak in pach Y. The best improved it's can change values with the most of the cars.

Some suggestions (I don't know how difficult is to do it)
- Twin turbo cars.
- kompressor aspiration.
- Wankel motor type (for simulate Mazda RX-7 RX-8 and more).
- W motor type for simulate Audi W motors and bugatti veyron motor.
- More than 12 cylindres.
- boost pressure control.
- Old tweak configura options.
- "close" button hehehe.

This specifications will be make a perfect LFS-tune.
______

Few years ago I programmed a chat program in VB. It has one server and a lot of clients. Was the best job in my class

Emilio.
Emilio you can't just make up engine configurations out of thin air. Tweak can only give choices from what already exists in LFS.
Twin Turbo NolaG™
Best with XRG
torbo - (on)
Torque - 0.9
Powerband - 1.1
max boost @ 3000 rpm
Quote from Breizh :Emilio you can't just make up engine configurations out of thin air. Tweak can only give choices from what already exists in LFS.

Yes I know, only are wet dreams...
eewwww...
Any update on the Tune ciph?
Check this one out. Just a little test
Attached files
Way to go.spr - 7.3 KB - 783 views
Just downloaded the 2.1, but it just keeps crashing.. Constantly! :S

Haven't bothered reading the whole thread though, so I might have missed some fixes? :P

The first time i downloaded it, it worked fine. Now it just crashes after a few seconds..

*reading the first post in its entirety*

Well, didn't find anything useful there! ^^
hey, can sum1 plz help me. ive download lfs tune into my lfs folder but when i click on it, it says invalid command line..i have vista. i dont have that missing files thing??do i need that???how do i open it with it saying invalid command line?

thankyou
I load the tool.. start the game, grab an XRT... only setting that will change is drivetrain. I can't change cylinders, none of that. Wtf.
Read Ciph's update post and be quiet.
Quote from Karbine :I load the tool.. start the game, grab an XRT... only setting that will change is drivetrain. I can't change cylinders, none of that. Wtf.

The current new values will only work for the XRG, XFG. BF1 support is under construction.

Any further questions?
Quote from arrowkart4 :hey, can sum1 plz help me. ive download lfs tune into my lfs folder but when i click on it, it says invalid command line..i have vista. i dont have that missing files thing??do i need that???how do i open it with it saying invalid command line?

thankyou

you have downloaded the missing file, right. If so just right click nd select run as administrator. should sort it.
i have LFS in english, but it still says i need to unlock lfs... please help anyone?
You need a S1 or S2 licence.
Released a new version (2.2) its now using .Net Framework you must download at least 2.0 to get this application to run.

The crash should be now fully fixed now more errors about Reading Memory at reference (0x0000000) i dont know why the VB6 code caused this but now i've rewritten it in VB.Net which is pretty good i like the VB.Net language alot!

Anyways i removed the Rim Editor since it was not rly wanted and its lacking of Informations as soon i have more about the Rim Values i will update the Editor for sure.

Hope i helped you guys for this weekend.
Thanks Ciph, I'll test it out later!!
This mod works great for any car. I have been playing with a 400HP LX6, 800HP RB4 (clutch burner), and so on. Just does not have all options.

EDIT: 2.2 does NOT load. "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application."
It works great for me now. Great job!
I hope i could help
No errors for me, just a lot of fun
i get an error when trying to load

"the application has failed tos tart becausethe application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application might fix this problem"

I deleted the old lfs tune files, and just unziped 2.2 into LFS Folder then tried running lfs tune
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG