The online racing simulator
Quote from Riders Motion :Wow Mike, Mike gonna love it.

Might want to relocate the Dunlop logo, as it's a bit stretched where it is.

I agree, aswell the number is a bit stretched. But looks great!
HA, thats really cool man! Looks good!
im not sure the blue is the right color
it doesnt have to be perfect dude, now i just gotta figure out how to put gigantic chrome rims on it to make it look right lol.

should i run 19/20 next year?
I say 19/ 20 is overdoing it and going into ricer mode! I like 18's on a driftcar all day long! but Idk if in LFS you can get chrome 19 inch rims???
what sponsors are on the hood?
just make the hood black, theres all kinds of stuff on the hood.
Quote from greg_slideways :I say 19/ 20 is overdoing it and going into ricer mode! I like 18's on a driftcar all day long! but Idk if in LFS you can get chrome 19 inch rims???

Heh got boreed and did this :P

Hope you dont mind flymike Im just practicing a bit of my photoshop tuning.
Attached images
mikespeedRIMS.jpg
Ok atleast do it with NICE rims, not ugly ricer rims, please and thank you!
Aha sry its midnight n im tired :P I just googled 19'' chrome rims and took random one. and lowerd the car down. I can do better I supped up a crazy SE-R :P
Quote from evilpimp :Heh got boreed and did this :P

Hope you dont mind flymike Im just practicing a bit of my photoshop tuning.

I take it the giant hole in the side skirt is for a side pipe?
nah its just that when I wanted to drop it down i didnt cut it properly =/ was late at night heh

Now im too lazy and have to study for my geo exam so dont really have time for that :P

*edit* in fact lets see how bad it was i dnt even remember it that much :S
*edit 2* ROFL UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty impressive how you managed to avoid that ricer look with your wheels... oh wait a minute...

*edit* heh I just realised I shouldve fliped the rims horizontally so that the brakes r behind O_O
Meh deleted the psd.. too late now.
Attached images
mikespeedRIMS.jpg
alright its done
Attached images
XRT_XAT95.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :Pretty impressive how you managed to avoid that ricer look with your wheels... oh wait a minute...

yah, car is totally ricer. thats why superchevy and hotrod both have contacted me about doing a little writeup on it and drifting but it got shot down both times.

think you fail to realize i genuinely dont care, dont see me following you around in threads..i am slightly flattered though to have a "real racer" trolling in my internetz threadz..lawl.

Quote from flymike91 :alright its done

schweet
-
(dj-fluxsa) DELETED by dj-fluxsa
He didn't say it was a ricer, he said it just looked rice
Quote from niall09 :He didn't say it was a ricer, he said it just looked rice

not rice at all!
Any car with chrome wheels is rice

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG