The online racing simulator
I might be there. Ill only sign up when ill be sure however.

I signed up lol nvm
Quote from JEP :Can i have a answer ?

Thanks .

sry about the deley, you are 10 hours ahead of the pacific timezone, which means it will be
February 17th 1AM
February 24rd 1AM
hope you drink lots of red bull if you wanna join
can you [post the name list who was join?
this still is stupid to exclude the LX series even if they are faster than XRT, since they are just as fast as the FZ5
allowing FXO and excluding the LX is like forbidding to use ice skates in hockey, but letting them have snowboards instead
Quote from squidhead :this still is stupid to exclude the LX series even if they are faster than XRT, since they are just as fast as the FZ5
allowing FXO and excluding the LX is like forbidding to use ice skates in hockey, but letting them have snowboards instead

I may actually watch that
I would love to participate but I'm not that good:S does spectators are gonna be allowed?
Quote from squidhead :this still is stupid to exclude the LX series even if they are faster than XRT, since they are just as fast as the FZ5

good point, sounds funny

You got a really good point...LETS GO USE SNOWBOARDS IN THE ICE ARENA!
heres a list of participants
go to http://tandemduo.3host.biz for more info

[SAIKO^D]StaN(stanleycarter)
[D.T.F.S] Yu Tou(jojo531)
Kei.D Ben(Exile R)
[JDM*F] Gordon(-DrftMstr-)
[TDRT]N.Puntola(LFSn00b)
Falken.Keisu.(importfantasy)
Touge-M Akina(greg_slideways)
[Saite^D]Gun(Sgt.Gunlee)
Smo^S Mazota(Autobot001)
< DoZe^D >(Degree)
Smo^S DoriTime(RX-7)
DrftX S EvoIX(FQ400)
D^STYLE Kiyo(MOSTWANTEDM3)
DaVEyboiixG25(luckybriss)
T5 180sx(lsteg)
[Saite^D] RyoKai(D E V I L -Z-)
Smo^S zen(l3adb0y)
"Peer Kurt(Ausdrifter)
[NEX]Takumi()
dorislut(vboy720)

Substitute: You will be in if one of the drifters above doesn't show up.)

CashMoney(Cash_FLow)
MistaTea(evilpimp)
GalaxyD1^Pistol(machairrrrrrr)
can I whatch this show on live?
That would be a very good idea!Isnt there something that could be made into a live broadcast?Like from the 24 hour Masters of Endurence race?
Psh lol sub... bah Do I get to watch the amazing battle of Devil Z agaisnt Stan at least?
If we know how to get a broadcast running then you could.Anyone know how to?
So who is driving the FXO so that I make sure I do good on that run.

At a competition, the level of play will be quite high. This special driver has the confidence he will do good. And I hope he does to put a special show. But I would like to point out some observations.

In my observations, the FXO has a weird line. At the corner entry the process to break traction is very gradual, requires some good footwork and e-brake. The cornering must be done with exact precision to imitate the line of an FR or 4WD. Being FF, by the time it reaches the end of the corner, some speed will be lost. The FXO better has one very agile front suspension and tire setup to compete.

If ever I face the FXO, I sure know where to attack.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :So who is driving the FXO so that I make sure I do good on that run.

At a competition, the level of play will be quite high. This special driver has the confidence he will do good. And I hope he does to put a special show. But I would like to point out some observations.

In my observations, the FXO has a weird line. At the corner entry the process to break traction is very gradual, requires some good footwork and e-brake. The cornering must be done with exact precision to imitate the line of an FR or 4WD. Being FF, by the time it reaches the end of the corner, some speed will be lost. The FXO better has one very agile front suspension and tire setup to compete.

If ever I face the FXO, I sure know where to attack.

heres a vid of wat he can do with a xrt and a fxo,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YPRHl1VGK_Y
That's nice. Hope to see some good stuff on the day of the competition. I personally think FF don't have their places here. but that's an opinion.

By the way, care to list the cars each driver is taking too? It is always intresting to see the line up.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :That's nice. Hope to see some good stuff on the day of the competition. I personally think FF don't have their places here. but that's an opinion.

By the way, care to list the cars each driver is taking too? It is always intresting to see the line up.

answer to mc960-- which is XRT
I can't tell! I am suspecting the FXO is the right one, the XRT is the left.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :That's nice. Hope to see some good stuff on the day of the competition. I personally think FF don't have their places here. but that's an opinion.

Ya, I also want to know that.
I'm very soryy because I had deleted the video for my careless, I'll upload it again...

I think that you know what car im competing in...FZ5!

Falken.Keisu(FZ5)
will StaN use XRT?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG