That's sad. A good actor.
I liked him in "The patriot"
#5 - Rish
That was the one... the patriot, i was trying to think of that

Rip
It seems pills were found. Unfortunately looks like suicide
tmz.com
A good actor, may he RIP
I think it's the first time I've actually felt sincerely sad about a celebrity dying...there's something I really liked about him!
Just another reminder that money and fame don't necessarily make happiness...
^^ Exactly.

R.I.P.

Heath Ledger!
This is going to give a quite interesting - dark shade to his role as the Joker, if the movie is still coming out.
Tragic, RIP..
Great, great actor, although i did not enjoyed in those gay scenes from Brokeback mountain, his performance there was mindblowing..
Quote from Boris Lozac :i did not enjoyed in those gay scenes from Brokeback mountain,

Hey, you're among friends here Boris. Friends of Dorothy. It's OK to admit you liked the gay scenes. Let's face it, we're all gay for Johnny Depp. I don't know who Heath Ledger is but maybe he's worth being gay for too.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't know who Heath Ledger is but maybe he's worth being gay for too.

The guy's dead, it's not funny..
And i really CAN'T STAND gay scenes and the way gayism is being promoted now through media. Even your funny remark is promoting that in some way..
Since we're respecting the dead, Boris, how about we keep the homophobia to a minimum?

*sigh* Screw it.
*grabs can opener, looks for "Worms" label*

What the holy hell is "gayism" anyway? Some new ideology I haven't heard about? How exactly is it being "promoted"? Sure, I could contact my friends in Melbourne's Gay Mafia (La Cosa Rosa Nostra ) and ask their propaganda department myself but I'd rather hear your personal point of view.

Or is it just a paranoid reaction to the fact that gay people aren't being treated like deviants as much as they used to be because people are realising they're just people, which makes lots of straight people nervous for some inexplicable reason? Hit me with your best "them pre-verted gayers are roonin' the sanctity of decent straight Christian life and won't someone think of the children for baby Jesus' sake" shot
rip
Quote from Hankstar :
What the holy hell is "gayism" anyway? Some new ideology I haven't heard about? How exactly is it being "promoted"?

Well, english is not my native language so.. i don't know how to say that..
And yes, it IS being promoted like something cool and natural through movies and other media.. It's NOT cool, it's a disease.
And what's that all about with those Gay parades, making traffic jams and stuff cause of them. Should we, straight people go on the streats and make "Straight" parades? If someones gay than so be it, but don't rub your disease on my face with your parades and stuff.. Kids see those stuff and think it's normal, it's not normal..
This just in: every other goddam parade in the world is a "straight" parade. Especially those ones with all the bright colours and festive music and sparkly costumes and happy dancing people that totally look gay, like your average Christmas pageant.

Another scoop: being gay is as natural as not being gay. Considering dozens of species of non-human animals including bonobo chimps & dolphins exhibit homosexual behaviour I'd hardly call it unnatural, a "disease" or even "cool". "Cool" implies that there's a choice involved like it's some kind of fashion, like those stupid Crocs shoes. Animals don't follow fashion, which clearly rules them out as following a silly trend. And, ss animals ourselves, I don't think we have any more choice about sexual preference than bonobo chimps or dolphins do. You may not like it but "gay" is natural animal behaviour, has always been with us and won't go away

But since you consider being gay a "disease" I won't take the discussion any further as it's pretty obvious what kind of mentality I'm dealing with here. Just watch out when you leave the house - you might catch "gay" from a chair in a restaurant or at a bus stop or something. When you walk past that loud nightclub on the weekend, hold your breath because "gay" might be spread by air! If you caught it you'd have to hate yourself! How horribly confusing!
Hmm... Who is Heath Ledger? Some kind of actor? Never heard of him...

RIP Anyway...
Aussie, very decent actor. Apart from some great local films he sas in Brokeback Mountain with Jake Gyllenhall and just finished playing Joker in the new Batman flick opposite Christian Bale. 28 years old and it looks like he killed himself. Sad waste.
I cant say i remember Heath Ledger in any movies but i was really looking foward to his role in upcoming batman. From what i hear all his scenes were completed so it wont affect the film too much.

And if you think "gay" is a disease then you really need to grow up. Poor english is no excuse for ignorance.
Quote from Boris Lozac :And what's that all about with those Gay parades, making traffic jams and stuff cause of them.

Damn those homosexuals, always causing traffic jams!

That is the funniest complaint about bummers I've ever heard.

Quote from Boris Lozac :Should we, straight people go on the streats and make "Straight" parades? If someones gay than so be it, but don't rub your disease on my face with your parades and stuff..

Be gay, but don't be gay on my face?

Sorry Boris, I know English isn't your first language, but I think you meant "in my face". "On my face" has a quite different meaning!
Quote from Hankstar :......

Ok, disease is not an apropriate word and i apologize, but it's definately not normal.. We are not delphins.
It's not something that should be accepted as normal, IMO..

EDIT: LOL kev, yea, that's what i meant..
Quote from Boris Lozac :It's not something that should be accepted as normal, IMO..

Hmm. Thing is, Boris, people are either attracted to the same sex or they aren't. You're not going to find a bunch of people get "converted" to being gay because they watched a film or saw a parade.

It's not a religion. It's not anywhere near as weird as religion.
This thread became quite gay now.
Quote from deggis :This thread became quite gay now.

lol

Well it went from someones death to opinions about homosexuality O_O

RIP Heath Ledger :(
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG