i cant post these in finished?
Attached images
FZ5_lukecopPeer.jpg
FZ5_aus.jpg
why not?
first 1 is pretty good
nice work!

/me likes
Quote from joshur21 :i cant post these in finished?

...and why did you post it in like 4 different categories?
Quote from ACCAkut :...and why did you post it in like 4 different categories?

yep also noticed that,
even saw the first skin posted by someone else ?
For caoz's skins, I appreciate the fact for the XRG skins, you don't usually skin the XRG. I can finally use a skin other than AE86.. Thanks and great skins by the way
My 2008 private skin, thanks to Zach Weiss for it. Awesome job!

Mobil 1 NSX JGTC 2002, not exact copy.

cheers rider fixed it.
Attached images
mobilxxr.jpg
XRR_nsxmobil.jpg
RPM team SKIN
How do u guys like this skin? Its for our team ...
Attached images
XRTrpm.JPG
XRTrpm2.JPG
Quote from Raybrig :Mobil 1 NSX JGTC 2002, not exact copy.

You might want to clear the 'GTR' logo off the wing before you apply a shadow layer next time.
here
What's the thread´s point?
There is a seperate skin-section in this forum, post it there (in the right thread)
Well I must say nice skin but you didn't post it in the right section! There is a serparate forum section for that on the list. I know your a 'Demo Racer' but comon you do have 25 posts .

Just a word of advice

Matty
Wow, it's DB-Ripping week!
wow i have no idea whats going on. But ur pretty cool
Vocaloid Hatsune Miku XRT "drift" skin. My first attempt at a serious drift skin and at a XRT bodykit. It's no ectype but I wanted something quite subtle. Critics please (other than take the "anime girl" off)
Attached images
XRT_hatsuneD.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-01-20 00-12-48-28.png
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Vocaloid Hatsune Miku XRT "drift" skin. My first attempt at a serious drift skin and at a XRT bodykit. It's no ectype but I wanted something quite subtle. Critics please (other than take the "anime girl" off)

I don't exactly see where the body kit is..
Take the "anime girl" off.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I don't exactly see where the body kit is..

We i guess that you are blind
Btw:really nice skin will be without the anime :P
my first skin!
this is my first shot at making a skin, wot do u think? all coments welcome. also could some one make me the skin for this car plz? for the XRT. this last pic is for reference for the back. plz make it i will be most grateful. (or if someone already has this skin for the XRT plz could they post it for me?)
@ C4R king .You know that thread thats titled "Skin Requests". Guess what goes there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if your gonna post a skin please include a Preview of it, A skin file could look like the mona lisa but stick it on the car and it just looks stupid.

What do i think of your skin? I Don''t know yet because i've gotta get the cmx viewer out to take a look.

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG