The online racing simulator
S2 License
(17 posts, started )
S2 License
I am buying an S2 License due 2 all that I have heard about the greatness

I should be gaming with u all by Next Monday
:d
Wheee, another one who throws his life away

You won't regret it (who needs girls anyways?)
#4 - tinyk
Quote from AndroidXP :Wheee, another one who throws his life away

hey lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
What's this stuff about LFS ruining social lives? I've never witnessed anything like it, and I've been playing since 2002 (mostly offline though).
LoL another one

Anyway I got a Girl
Quote from Batterypark :What's this stuff about LFS ruining social lives? I've never witnessed anything like it, and I've been playing since 2002 (mostly offline though).

I had to take a three month break to get a social life, now I'm back racing my social life is slowly fading away...
LoL... thats sucks

JUst gotta know I know this should be in teams but is there any aussie clans recruting S2 Players??? cause when I get license I'd like 2 trial for the clan
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Anyway I got a Girl

The question is, for how long, after you start with S2...
haha droid
Quote from V3NOMOUS :LoL... thats sucks

JUst gotta know I know this should be in teams but is there any aussie clans recruting S2 Players??? cause when I get license I'd like 2 trial for the clan

You'll enjoy it more to start with not being in a team I reckon. Teams add pressure, expecting good performances, league racing and a seriousness you can't be expected to have (well, the good teams do. If you're in a team that doesn't care, then it's not worth being in that team in the first place).

Do lots of laps online, learn the tracks and cars, watch and learn from other people, ask NICELY for their setups, and soon you'll have the bigger and better teams sitting up and taking notice.

But joining a team just for the sake of joining a team is pointless. The weird thing is, more and more people are doing it
Quote from V3NOMOUS :LoL... thats sucks

Welcome
Alot of aussie teams, leagues and just general racing sim forums as well as LFS specific forums can be found here
http://arse.norbtech.com/phpBB/
#13 - Jakg
Quote from AndroidXP :Wheee, another one who throws his life away

i do! i love her but she doesnt feel the same! god i hate this!
Quote from AndroidXP :The question is, for how long, after you start with S2...

No Problem... buy ur Girlfriend a S2 Account too ... and everything will be fine :hyper:
ROFL LOL HAWK :tempted:
Quote from Nighthawk :No Problem... buy ur Girlfriend a S2 Account too ... and everything will be fine :hyper:

Well, dont forget, that she needs a PC with a wheel then too. Else yo'll be loosing yours :P
Quote from Vykos69 :Well, dont forget, that she needs a PC with a wheel then too. Else yo'll be loosing yours :P

eerrmm...ur right! now i understood why my PC Room is locked every night!:nut: and i cant get acces to my PC!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

S2 License
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG