The online racing simulator
Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
Good point
ye good point
anyone seen my Toca Race Driver3 CD? I've looked EVERYWHERE!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :anyone seen my Toca Race Driver3 CD? I've looked EVERYWHERE!

i think you left it in your XRT... check under the seat
Maybe you sold it coz you know LFS is just so much better?
/me slaps avel for posting here

/me slaps avel again for not having signed up for this team yet
best team so far xD

im gonna join \/
It can´t be the best team unless there´s a girl in it! Is there?
Good point. /me pm's EVO.
i want to get in.
what i need to get in the team?
Which team?
promothech
You gotta be leet for promotech
All you really have to do is say that ur in promotech and put the tag on. I thought this thread wouldnt last more then 3 days but man its pretty popular.

I hereby declare myself a member of Promotech.
Quote from evilpimp :

n00b... you dont know the rules?.... u need to bring c00kiez h4v3 perfekt gramaR to 3nter this 4wesometeam.... and 200 wr's
Quote from evilpimp :All you really have to do is say that ur in promotech and put the tag on. I thought this thread wouldnt last more then 3 days but man its pretty popular.

As co-leader, I reject your application and hereby close the team. Enough is enough
As butz I hereby join team promotech and immediately start a mutiny!!!!! HARRRR! I am the new legitimate leader of promotech!
whoever tries to take the lead the same way as I did will get decapitated and hung on a tree!

greetz

der butz
aw, that similey makes me sad....

I hereby give the lead back :-(....

greetz

der butz
You cant do that shizzle only Promotech himself is the one known leader of the greatest team in lfs.

Though how many people are still around i think a gathering is in order
:owl::ices_rofl:margesimp:spade::crown::heyjoe67_:bat::elefant::jawdrop::yummy::cake::dazzersmi:001_007::smash3d::vomit::nerd::splando::doctor::lisasimps:weeping::haha::chicken::tired::cry::trophy::davosmili:bump::slap::google::laola::balloons::fence3d::bounce8::talktohan:dnfnoob::sppalpati:bananadea:boat::figuren04:bullwhip::bath::chair::auto::bananalla:eclipsee_:bewarespa:smileyrai:bananadea

just gettin my say in this before it gets locked
This thread is closed

Join Mine Team [team Promotech]
(557 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG