The online racing simulator
Motherboard issue.
(4 posts, started )
Motherboard issue.
Hi lads, in a slight complication, but I am sure it can be easily dealt with.

Me and a friend installed a SATA hard drive (500gb) for my PC, and I decided to have it reformatted, and start from scratch. *got my stuff backed up on my Dad's PC, so not all is lost*

Then we ran into a slight problem.

The disk to install the motherboard drivers is missing, so I can only assume that I misplaced it somewhere.

I had a look online at ASUS.com to see what drivers I need for my motherboard, and as it turns out, I'm not too sure exactly on what I need.

http://support.asus.com/downlo ... load.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

Can anyone assist, on what drivers I need to get the internet connection running on my PC from the router, the motherboard itself to get it working for accessibility, and the driver to install sound please?

I'm sure what I am looking for, but I'm not sure which one is it that I actually need since there are so many to choose from respectively.

My motherboard model is a ASUS AM2, MSN-SLI

Cheers
Well, unfortunately, due to the nature of the Asus site, I cannot link you DIRECTLY to the page with the drivers for your SPECIFIC motherboard. Just go to this page and on the right, select the product (motherboard), the series (AM2/AM2+) and the model (M2N-SLi) and hit search, and it will bring you to a list of all the drivers you will need. Just be sure and select the correct one for your operating system!
#3 - garph
If you've not done it already.

The important ones are the chipset and audio drivers. The chipset one you need is the very last one and the audio one is the second to last one, the WinXP ones.
Quote from garph :If you've not done it already.

The important ones are the chipset and audio drivers. The chipset one you need is the very last one and the audio one is the second to last one, the WinXP ones.

Do I need anything else apart from those two to get everything going?

I understand that I'll need the AMD Drivers, NVIDIA drivers, anything else?

Motherboard issue.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG