The online racing simulator
Really enjoying this - it will be getting dark soon, I'm off now to find the toilets and a burger van,

Strange I havn't seen any, does anyone know where they are?
This is hopelessly laggy for me. I'm a rock-solid 3MBit connection, yet I still get massive stutters. Is there an alternative way to view this, or is there just too much traffic for the server to handle?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's smooth now. This is really neat.
It buffered a lot for me on both VLC player and Winamp.

I then switched to WMP and didn't have a single buffer for over 2 hours now. With a 2MBit connection. Maybe it will be the same for you.
No, I've just chose the direct link, and I'm ok.

BTW great comment just there about non-alcholic beer. LOL
Yes, I had much better performance with WMP than Real Player, perhaps Vista and WMP have one thing going for them after all?
Quote from zeugnimod :It buffered a lot for me on both VLC player and Winamp.

I then switched to WMP and didn't have a single buffer for over 2 hours now. With a 2MBit connection. Maybe it will be the same for you.

How did you manage to get it to work with Windows Media Player? I got it on VLC and it buffers a lot. On the website thing it doesnt even work. It sais some german message that was like bee something.

How do u get it on windows media player please?
Quote from evilpimp :How do u get it on windows media player please?

I just clicked on the link in post # 21 in this thread.
hmm it said the protocol is not supported or something but it deosnt matter ill just keep watching it on VLC. Thanks anyways

Btw a little something that would be cool in the future is maybe a little box in one of the corners saying who is the racer being watched.
Quote from zeugnimod :I just clicked on the link in post # 21 in this thread.

Ahhh, thats better, I've been having problems with the "official" links all night.

Cheers bud
Terrific racing, I watched with remote viewer as C Krognes hunted down M.Krouse and then Raymond Moony to take the lead on lap 144.
Watched the whole thing over about 12 laps - terrific stuff
Wow, bit of drama there with Mercury having a disco while in first place, then Bawbag bins it on cold tyres at T1 !

I'm really enjoying this, and the commentary's really good too. Plenty of laughs, especially confusing SamH with Steven Hawkins and trying to explain the Vykos' - Loreal connection, and of course, the on-going saga of the kettle

Well done guys
Watching this reminds me the the N24H last year, just need the dark night and were sorted :P

Shame ui have to watch the low quality stream, it doesnt work with WMP, it keeps saying im not connected to the internet :P
Works flawlessly with Winamp for me...
"Luke, I am not your father, I am your mother" LOL
I need sleep but i cant stop watching the Moe LOL
Don't mean to hijack thread but you would think that a large gaming company would have made a channel like this on sky or cable there is a huge market for this kind of thing. And have different races from different sims.

Also someone said that the developers names put together spell scavier, is that the same as scavier solutions?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Also someone said that the developers names put together spell scavier, is that the same as scavier solutions?

Yes.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Wow, bit of drama there with Mercury having a disco while in first place, then Bawbag bins it on cold tyres at T1 !

not cold tyres dude... he got lfs minimized
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yes.

Wow! thats a bit of a suprise they're huge, they must have other things on their mind then rather than LFS, TBH im suprised they haven't branded LFS with it...

Also can i be cheeky, i noticed there are 34 people in the server with 47 slots, would i be able to join to watch for real?

No problems if i can't it would be understandable.
Quote from chanoman315 :not cold tyres dude... he got lfs minimized

Yeah, i know that now, but when i posted it, it was a live, running commentary, and he'd only just gone off. I nor the commentators knew about his screen problem at the time.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Wow! thats a bit of a suprise they're huge, they must have other things on their mind then rather than LFS, TBH im suprised they haven't branded LFS with it...

Also can i be cheeky, i noticed there are 34 people in the server with 47 slots, would i be able to join to watch for real?

Sorry, no speccing allowed.

I think Scavier Solutions is just a fictional sponsor for the game that happens to be based on their names.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Wow! thats a bit of a suprise they're huge, they must have other things on their mind then rather than LFS, TBH im suprised they haven't branded LFS with it...

Watch the live broadcast that mika is doing!
Got to say DW you're doing a crackin job , seems like you're both admin'in and driving in this thing, whats next, joining the commentary team ? .

Are you planning to get any sleep this weekend, or are you having Red Bull and Expresso intravenously injected ?
#49 - MR_B
I'd like to quickly congratulate you guys for this. I'm really entertained by Mika and his music choice when he goes for a break!

............okay some of the 1970's funk music raises an eybrow...
Red hot chili peppers to "You are my candy girl"....

Is this real? What's in this drink?

I retract my cookie until a later date ... Actually, have your cookies! It's growing on me...

Have done but the quality is bugging me lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG