The online racing simulator
Skin reguest please!
(9 posts, started )
Skin reguest please!
Hey guys I'm one of those artistic/creative lacking people. I was wondering if one of you chaps would be able to put the enclosed skin from the FOX on the FBM and FZR for me?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

Sorry for bad spelling in the title.

{EDIT}- Sorry I meant FBM and not MRT..... Thanks for any help.
Attached images
FOX_PB-RB.jpg
Love the skin
Unfortunetly for some reason when I open my photoshop it crashes before I have time to do anything.
Quote from evilpimp :Love the skin
Unfortunetly for some reason when I open my photoshop it crashes before I have time to do anything.

I like the skin a lot too. No worries on the photoshop issues, thanks for trying.
BTW no-ones gona touch that skin for rejob(lol) unless we get a HR(HighRes) of it.
#5 - Rish
Burnzoire's done and fbm redbull skin, maybe ask him to do it.

He's a bit red bull crazy
Quote from Rish :Burnzoire's done and fbm redbull skin, maybe ask him to do it.

He's a bit red bull crazy

Its not _just_ a red-bull skin Look closer
#7 - Rish
Quote from niall09 :Its not _just_ a red-bull skin Look closer

yeah i know that, duh. i mean because he'll have all his red bull logo's etc in .psd. and i dare say he'll enjoy doing it
No worries... Thanks for the info at least. Unfortunately this is the only version of the skin I have.... Unless there is some way for me to convert it to a high res format, in which case could some one point me in the right direction?

Otherwise its no biggie... ill just rock it on the FOX for a bit.

P.S. Sorry it took me so long to respond.... lost internet for a couple of days.
To the top 1 more time to see if anyone can help me out..

Thanks.
-Darkkness

Skin reguest please!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG