The online racing simulator
Super Pi Mod
(251 posts, started )
Quote from mcintyrej :Did you post the right screenshot? That screenshot shows 20 seconds @ 3Ghz.

theres another one with 16 seconds at 3.2Gz
Here's my result.12.125s
Q6600@4185MHz(watercooled)-Abit IP35pro-Kingston value ram 667@933mhz

whoa....4Ghz!
Just post the screen shot harjun, there is no point of posting a screen shot saying its something its not. You could have saved yourself 10 posts of grief and 10 post I've had to read.

.....on a side note, upped my E6750 to 3.66Ghz.

14.063 seconds @ 3.66Ghz
Quote from garph :Just post the screen shot harjun, there is no point of posting a screen shot saying its something its not. You could have saved yourself 10 posts of grief and 10 post I've had to read.

.....on a side note, upped my E6750 to 3.66Ghz.

14.063 seconds @ 3.66Ghz

err...i got a screenshot.

Ordered a new Thermalright Ultra 120 extreme online today, coming next week. Comes with some big momma fan too. Hoping for 3.5-7 on that
Quote from harjun :err...i got a screenshot.

Ordered a new Thermalright Ultra 120 extreme online today, coming next week. Comes with some big momma fan too. Hoping for 3.5-7 on that

Then post it! Jeez.
Starting to scare myself now, took a little more work to get it to start Windows at 3.8Ghz.

13.609 seconds @ 3.8Ghz.

@Harjun, that screenshot you posted shows 20 seconds dude, unless you posted another I've missed?
Attached images
superpi2.JPG
Quote from garph :Starting to scare myself now, took a little more work to get it to start Windows at 3.8Ghz.

13.609 seconds @ 3.8Ghz.

@Harjun, that screenshot you posted shows 20 seconds dude, unless you posted another I've missed?

Nice one. Just a little suggestion if your on a suicide run, try an in-OS OC application to bump it up. So you don't need to get it to boot.
Quote from mcintyrej :Nice one. Just a little suggestion if your on a suicide run, try an in-OS OC application to bump it up. So you don't need to get it to boot.

I don't like the use of the words suicide and run Besides it's so cold in my room I actually need to go and get warm.
Quote from garph :I don't like the use of the words suicide and run Besides it's so cold in my room I actually need to go and get warm.

Suicide run as in take the processor its bootable limit and test there. Not fry the thing.

As for the warming, just take your side panel off. lol!
38 seconds on an X2 4400+ @ 2.46GHz

It only used one core though and I had a fair bit of other stuff running, so that could be much faster.

I've had a play with overclocking and a couple of voltage increases today and last night. It's standard speed is 2.2GHz. At 2.46GHz with a Zalman CNPS9700 it idles at around 37 degrees and maxes at around 55, so I can push it a bit further I think.
Quote from Crashgate3 :38 seconds on an X2 4400+ @ 2.46GHz

It only used one core though and I had a fair bit of other stuff running, so that could be much faster.

I've had a play with overclocking and a couple of voltage increases today and last night. It's standard speed is 2.2GHz. At 2.46GHz with a Zalman CNPS9700 it idles at around 37 degrees and maxes at around 55, so I can push it a bit further I think.

If i can get a 2.2 GHz AMD to 3.07 GHz, and a POS 2.4 GHz AMD CPU to 2.8 GHz you can "b a man" and get a 2.6 GHz CPU easy
1:31 with my crappy pc (linux)
couple things running tho, firefox, music player, messenger, teamspeak...

Just post the fucking screenshot and stop being a lying showoff prick.
Quote from DeKo :Just post the fucking screenshot and stop being a lying showoff prick.

whoa....
I think that shows its a load of crap. Anyway, that 20 second screenshot said 3.0Ghz when you recalculate for speedstep. So i don't see how 200Mhz could possibly = a 4 second drop in calculation time.

BS.
Quote from mcintyrej :I think that shows its a load of crap. Anyway, that 20 second screenshot said 3.0Ghz when you recalculate for speedstep. So i don't see how 200Mhz could possibly = a 4 second drop in calculation time.

BS.

it did....
Quote from harjun :it did....

Then prove it! Jesus christ all of these little comments saying that you have done it and thats the time. You even said you have a screenshot.

Prove it. I dare you.
Quote from mcintyrej :Then prove it! Jesus christ all of these little comments saying that you have done it and thats the time. You even said you have a screenshot.

Prove it. I dare you.

but i'm on my laptop and i'll proove it when i get my Thermalright Ultra Extreme next week...when i don't have to run it over 75 Celcius...its dangerous, i put it on 3.2Ghz...but it went till 80C after it finished the Pi calculations....i dont wanna do it again

Quote from harjun :but i'm on my laptop and i'll proove it when i get my Thermalright Ultra Extreme next week...when i don't have to run it over 75 Celcius...its dangerous, i put it on 3.2Ghz...but it went till 80C after it finished the Pi calculations....i dont wanna do it again

I rest my case. Harjun just don't lie, whats the point? You've already got a repuation around here for telling fibs, why prove it right even more?
Quote from mcintyrej :I rest my case. Harjun just don't lie, whats the point? You've already got a repuation around here for telling fibs, why prove it right even more?

i did get 16 seconds.....its just when i try it on 3.2Ghz now its reaching above 80C on temperature...but atleast at 3Ghz it only goes around75...

So now im back to 2Ghz, and am happy with 1M being calculated in 26-7 seconds
*sigh* Not again...

I'm thinking about killing everything off and JUST running superpi, will it make a difference?

DK
Quote from harjun :i did get 16 seconds.....its just when i try it on 3.2Ghz now its reaching above 80C on temperature...but atleast at 3Ghz it only goes around75...

So now im back to 2Ghz, and am happy with 1M being calculated in 26-7 seconds

Then why not post the screenshot? You said that you had a screenshot of it. To be honest, I don't belive you one bit that you got such a low time.

Just stop posting, or something.

Quote from DieKolkrabe :*sigh* Not again...

I'm thinking about killing everything off and JUST running superpi, will it make a difference?

DK

It will make some difference but not as much as booting into safe mode. Then you've got no extra processes running so superpi takes full priority. Safe mode dropped my time by a couple seconds.
Quote from mcintyrej :Then why not post the screenshot? You said that you had a screenshot of it. To be honest, I don't belive you one bit that you got such a low time.

Just stop posting, or something.

i got 12S

No honestly i swear on my life i got 16s, i just dont have a screenshot of it.
Quote from harjun :i got 12S

No honestly i swear on my life i got 16s, i just dont have a screenshot of it.

Then why did you say you had a screenshot of it? Your wierd.

Super Pi Mod
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG