The online racing simulator
[SR] vs [SR]
(14 posts, started )
[SR] vs [SR]
First time playing with the cams in lfs.. hope you like it

P.S : i put the music with sony vegas 8 and wanted to add some blurr too..but i can't find any plugins in sony vegas 8 does somebody know?
you forgot link for us
Best movie I´ve never seen.
damn! speechless here! :Eyecrazy:
I don't know why, but I believe there's something missing in that movie....I don't know...a Link to it maybe...

Quote from Andrei221 :i put the music with sony vegas 8 and wanted to add some blurr too..but i can't find any plugins in sony vegas 8 does somebody know?

the plugins disappear from Vegas 8.0 if it's cracked...
OMG, better prepare for the squidvish's comments.
Quote from zeugnimod :OMG, better prepare for the squidvish's comments.

Oh no run while you still can.
The important part about your movie is the pictures moved so woo 5/5 for moving pictures.
Jk i thought it was pretty alright could be better but still alright.
It sounds like you guys aren't enjoying this.... watching now

EDIT : OH MY GOD! IT'S HORRIBLE... AFTER ALL THE GOOD MOVIES LATELY THIS JUST DESTROYS THE PEACE THAT HAS ALMOST BEEN SET IN MY MIND!

- 1st second of the vid and my ears are bleeding! FADE THE AUDIO FFS! don't you watch-proof the video? (edit - apparently not)
- and the video hasn't passed 10 seconds and all we see is pointless camera movements and no MPR message block click to see the most useless thread of all time
- and the cars are off with that same camera...and all Im paying atention is pixel bleeding
- ok, it's 28 seconds, the music is far from action point, but the video already is...
- 30 seconds OMG! IT'S PRODIGY.... NO GOOD....REMIX....which is no good...
- 43 seconds...since no camera changes have been done I believe I have to concentrate on other stuff...like music in this vid...which sucks hard...
- 1:00 I promise I will shoot myself if SOME effort is not going to be shown
- 1:22 THANK YOU! the camera ROLLED!!!
- 1:32 why do I have to watch the movie while tilting my head to the left?
- 1:45 it's like this vid is listening to me...now I can watch it straight, but all I see is cones, road, barriers...
- 2:20 the cars are now shown for some time, but Im sitting in a complete and total shock...
- 2:32 end video....end....PLEASE END.... I WANT TO END THIS COMENTARY....
- 2:43 any time now....any time... please?
- 3:12 PLEEEEEASE??????
- 3:25 Just noticed....that FBM skin is almost a copy of Sander's FZ5 skin http://heavyduty.ucoz.com/_si/0/01747.jpg
- 3:30 Im just bored, and don't know what to say...
- 3:35 CHECK THIS OUT! THE CAMERA IS ROLLING AGAIN...I have to tilt my head left again...
- 3:39 now the camera flies through all the pits and fences and other unpenetrateable objects
- 3:55 WHAT? It's over? ....... it....just...ended?

I'll go easy on this movie and rate it "F" for "fertilizer"

Quote from Andrei221 :First time playing with the cams in lfs.. hope you like it

you were playing with the cam, caM....not caMS!

Quote from Andrei221 :P.S : i put the music with sony vegas 8

aaaw, you shouldn't have

I feel violated...I shall proceed to eating a ton of tofu
that was worth the wait
i lolled so hard watching ur comment Sqiudywidy.
your like psymon
Quote from squidhead :It sounds like you guys aren't enjoying this.... watching now

EDIT : OH MY GOD! IT'S HORRIBLE... AFTER ALL THE GOOD MOVIES LATELY THIS JUST DESTROYS THE PEACE THAT HAS ALMOST BEEN SET IN MY MIND!

- 1st second of the vid and my ears are bleeding! FADE THE AUDIO FFS! don't you watch-proof the video? (edit - apparently not)
- and the video hasn't passed 10 seconds and all we see is pointless camera movements and no MPR message block click to see the most useless thread of all time
- and the cars are off with that same camera...and all Im paying atention is pixel bleeding
- ok, it's 28 seconds, the music is far from action point, but the video already is...
- 30 seconds OMG! IT'S PRODIGY.... NO GOOD....REMIX....which is no good...
- 43 seconds...since no camera changes have been done I believe I have to concentrate on other stuff...like music in this vid...which sucks hard...
- 1:00 I promise I will shoot myself if SOME effort is not going to be shown
- 1:22 THANK YOU! the camera ROLLED!!!
- 1:32 why do I have to watch the movie while tilting my head to the left?
- 1:45 it's like this vid is listening to me...now I can watch it straight, but all I see is cones, road, barriers...
- 2:20 the cars are now shown for some time, but Im sitting in a complete and total shock...
- 2:32 end video....end....PLEASE END.... I WANT TO END THIS COMENTARY....
- 2:43 any time now....any time... please?
- 3:12 PLEEEEEASE??????
- 3:25 Just noticed....that FBM skin is almost a copy of Sander's FZ5 skin http://heavyduty.ucoz.com/_si/0/01747.jpg
- 3:30 Im just bored, and don't know what to say...
- 3:35 CHECK THIS OUT! THE CAMERA IS ROLLING AGAIN...I have to tilt my head left again...
- 3:39 now the camera flies through all the pits and fences and other unpenetrateable objects
- 3:55 WHAT? It's over? ....... it....just...ended?

I'll go easy on this movie and rate it "F" for "fertilizer"

LMAO. I might not have disliked it as much as Squid but it did have many flaws. Number one being when you use a camera that follows a car, especially in the city, you going to get objects in the shot you don't want in it. Such as when the camera is smashed through a wall, thats not cool. Also no one wants to see a follow camera without any action, I personally discourage them in general.

Even though I didn't watch the video all the way through it looks like the overall action in that race last pretty lackluster. I would try and wait for a race with a little more action...

Now I'm going to start acting like Squid and rate videos! I give it a 6/10, because the HUD was down and a few views I actually enjoyed.
Not trying to be an ass, but that video gave me motion sickness. Had to stop it half way and look around the room before watching the 2nd half.

[SR] vs [SR]
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG