The online racing simulator
Woman parking ;-)
(51 posts, started )
Woman parking ;-)
Seen it before, does she even realise that if she had got into that space she would of beaten the World Record for parking in the tightest space, since the space was a few inches smaller than her car.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Seen it before, does she even realise that if she had got into that space she would of beaten the World Record for parking in the tightest space, since the space was a few inches smaller than her car.

meh, who cares. She HAVE to TRY it first. Woman parking right
Hey, let's have a thread about how Asians can't drive too!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Seen it before, does she even realise that if she had got into that space she would of beaten the World Record for parking in the tightest space, since the space was a few inches smaller than her car.

You do realize that plate bends? And you can get a free bodywork to your car for free!!
I admire her determination trying to get into that space!

Lol at the Skoda flip... how is that even possible lol
Quote from Madman_CZ :I admire her determination trying to get into that space!

Lol at the Skoda flip... how is that even possible lol

Everything is possible when a women drive's

Flatout (game) is simulated to women driving afterall!
#11 - Nobo
I love how she speeds away in anger. I have seen the one were they flip over, my cousin once did something like that. She overturned the corner, and instead of hitting a fence, she knocked over 4 tombstones. My grandfather is the caretaker of the cemetary, but he never found out despite scratches all over the stones and deep tyre ruts(luckly he was out and they put the stones back before he returned).
Luckily I'm a but more... smooth a driver than that.
Oops this is not the 'racing videos' thread at all.. Thats where my post better go.. :S
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Luckily I'm a but more... smooth a driver than that.

Yeah, you just scald your mother with coffee when you stall on a perfectly simple hillstart
#19 - JTbo
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :Oops this is not the 'racing videos' thread at all.. Thats where my post better go.. :S

That your clip just shows how mens used to be polite and even when they make errors they did stay calm with good manners, unlike panicking women. Too bad nowdays mens are real sissies, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FQL1A_QDgY

Thanks to all those weak individuals that have managed to breed by power of alcohol

Oh yes, woman or man, it seem not to matter today, everyone is weak sissy that can't drive
#20 - J.B.
Anybody remeber the women model steering animations in very old LFS versions?
It was so lame and...REAL
This morning I heard about this on the radio. Apparantly some group proved that woman can actually park better than men... On the driving test... After that it seems to go all out the window.

And there is a website dedicated to bad parkers, you can download flyers to put behind wipers, to tell them how they parked bad and stuff
#24 - DeKo
sgt.flippy, I'm 4/4 for parking skills. Reversing in and all too!

Just don't make me parallel park, and nobody will die.

Woman parking ;-)
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG