Reintjan
#77 - Dru
#78 - Dru
nice one, keep on this good work
so far it looks now, there is coming a nice news flash next week

Reint Jan
#81 - Dru
New Driver Announced at Concept Racing

Concept Racing is proud to announce a truly Great Driver to its line up.

Stuart Baker, aka Bean0 has agreed terms and will be driving for the boys in Green and White.Please join us in welcoming CR|S.Baker to our line up.

S.Baker (username Bean0) is a fast racer of known pedigree. Stuart is a STCC Racer and can make the claim of being the first ever CTRA Titanium license holder. The following extract is taken from the CTRA 2007 Awards

"Stu successfully rose through the CTRA system faster than anyone else and was first to achieve the target CTRA licence status known to all as 'Titanium'. Stu's rise was positively ballistic, and confirmed him as one of the most exceptional and dedicated drivers to be involved in this, the public Live For Speed multiplayer racing community"
CTRA 2007 Awards

Stuart is currently competing in the RSWC in an FZ50 and looks forward to support from his new team mates. We all welcome Bean0 to the team and hope that he has a long and enjoyable stay with us.

Concept Racing lineup is now as follows:

CR|S.Baker GBR (Bean0)

CR|M.Butz D (Der Butz)

CR|T.Corken GBR (Swiss_Tony)

CR|M.Hoekstra NL (Badeend)

CR|R.Hoiting NL (Hotmail)

CR|J.Parker GBR (Dru)

CR|M.Pesonen FIN (Blackout)

CR|R.Salama FIN (sokke)

CR|S.Whitehead GBR (The Moose)

For further details on this announcement, see the Concept Racing News Section
Congratulations CR and Bean0
#83 - Nobo
Great guys!
Ohh nice catch. Well done guys. Congrats are in order to both.
#85 - mr_x
Well I tried coming to ventrilo to say hello... But couldn't hear anything at all, but the test bit worked without a problem.
#86 - Dru
Quote from mr_x :Well I tried coming to ventrilo to say hello... But couldn't hear anything at all, but the test bit worked without a problem.

the ports have changed - to inform all new comers, it actually tells you thisd in the welcome screen

BTW.. happy new year Chris
#87 - mr_x
Quote from Dru :the ports have changed - to inform all new comers, it actually tells you thisd in the welcome screen

BTW.. happy new year Chris

I didn't read that. :P

Sorry I had to go quickly, everything happened as soon as I got it working...
Excellent catch fellas, Bean0 is one of the nicest people in LFS, and a good driver too.

Best luck to both of you
Yeah thats excellent, good job boys, and good luck
nice deal, gratz to both sides

edit: and again a team beat us by buying succesfull ctra-drivers, lol
Thanks for the kind comments chaps
#92 - mr_x
oh, and i forgot to mention earlier... Congrats to a fellow Geordie.
thanks everyone for the nice response

Reint Jan
Grats to the team and to the new CR Driver of course..

Congratulation to the team...Hope to see you soon on track...
#96 - Dru
Well the Concept Racing Boy's have had a busy week with different league events and driver announcements and awards

A summary of all the past weeks events and driver news can be found on the Concept Racing Forums News Pages.

Feel free to have a look

Concept Racing News Summary
nice one, again
#98 - Dru
Quote from LordBlaster :nice one, again

we are hoping that we will have a few stories each week to pblish, just to let people know what is going on in our team..

if we run out of news, then plan B is to do a 'facial hair' diary blog, we are guessing Moose will win that, hands (or hoofs) down
NEWs NEWS NEWS NEWS...

Hair in Butzes face grown for half an inch in just ONE WEEK!
Slowest Concept Racing member states the growth has not been initiated by any doping agents, nor the fact he lives 500kms near a nuclear power plant.

See more exciting details HERE

greetz

der beard....eeeerm butz
:ices_rofl moewahahahaha.

Announcing Concept Racing
(321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG