The online racing simulator
Adaptive Racing Strengthens Once More
(26 posts, started )
We are very pleased to announce our third and fourth signings this year.

Please welcome [GR]Evolution & [UKR] Race King to the team!

We are very happy that we have signed these two. They are fast, friendly and clean racers, and they will fit right in with the rest of us.
They will also help us succeed in bigger leagues like IGTC & MoE.

So welcome to the team guys, we look forward to racing with you
Blimey, that was fast

Welcome fellas, glad to have you onboard
nice nice. They are pretty quick ad will definatly help strengthen your team. Good luck and Have fun.

To quote a post from another thread by a fellow admin...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Can't say I didn't see that one coming!

Welcome guys
Quote from danowat :Blimey, that was fast

Welcome fellas, glad to have you onboard

What Dan said.
It's really great to be in such a team. I'm looking forward to help it become one of the best.
I am really glad that i am in this team thx for accepting me guys you will not regret it
Good Luck Good Races
Great AR this is two nice drivers,GL!!!
This team's growing quickly. Nice to see some newer drivers getting a look in.
Gz
Dan and Co....great news again/again.. Congrats..cya around..
Nice guys to add to the team. Well done guys congrats to both
#14 - d6nn
great fellas, welcome (:
Makes me smile they decided to close their team and join a new team a few days later. Not a really subtule move, but good luck anyway.
Quote from Riders Motion :Makes me smile they decided to close their team and join a new team a few days later. Not a really subtule move, but good luck anyway.

why do some1 has to wait weeks or months to join another team after closing their own?
Ignore him, he likes to substitute his mouth for his arse when talking.

Well done to AR and Evolution & Race King!
Quote from The General Lee :Ignore him, he likes to substitute his mouth for his arse when talking.

That would explain why my breath smells sh1t...

I just found it weird that you close your team and join a new one so fast, as you said you lacked time and all. I'm not starting an arguement anyway, good luck everyone, and grats to Dan for 2 new members.
The time required to run a team is a lot more than that required to be in one.
Quote from BenjiMC :The time required to run a team is a lot more than that required to be in one.

True.
Congrats AR, nice to see you building up some manpower. I hope to see you finishing some leagues too though
Quote from PwrSlave :Congrats AR, nice to see you building up some manpower. I hope to see you finishing some leagues too though

Indeed, we are hoping that with the increased manpower we can give a real push in leagues like IGTC MoE and BoTT
Gongrats to both, they are fast drivers.
Congrats to both of them.
The Road Sport Winter Cup grid is looking decidedly yellow!
You guys better not be as fast on the track as you are at the recruiting business!

Congrats guys, more great additions to your growing team

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG