The online racing simulator
Team Top Gear
(28 posts, started )
#1 - J@tko
Team Top Gear
Our passion for Top Gear has evolved to a new level - we are reminded of it even on LFS!

Me and JO53PHS have formed Team Top Gear [TG] for the LFS Beginner's Cup. We hope to enter some more events this year, including the GTR Novice League and the UF-BR Fall-Out Cup Season 2.

JO53PHS is designing some skins based on the TG Britcar entry, but with some new sponsors ().

I will race sometimes as [TG] Hammond (I'm small [well, quite!], good-looking [] and I crash alot) and JO53PHS is [TG] May or [TG] Captn. Slow (cos he's slow!)

We're not really looking for new members, but if you really love Top Gear (and act a bit like the Stig/Jezza) then PM me and we'll talk about it.

We are sorta a 'part-time' team, i.e. When we enter leagues together we are Team TG, but we are welcome to join any other teams aswell as being [TG].

Hope to see you around.
Quote from J@tko :
We're not really looking for new members, but if you really love Top Gear (and act a bit like the Stig/Jezza) then PM me and we'll talk about it.

I find myself daily in situations, where everybody else is wrong. Is that Jezzalike enough?
#3 - J@tko
Quote from hyntty :I find myself daily in situations, where everybody else is wrong. Is that Jezzalike enough?

Nope. Sorry!

You have to:
  1. Have a beer belly
  2. Think that Kristin Scott-Thomas is hot
  3. Have a bald patch
  4. Be able to write in a wierdly comical way
  5. Swear far too much
  6. And finally, your favourite word must be 'Powwwer!'
Or, To be the stig.....
Attached files
The Stig.doc - 31 KB - 336 views
Quote from J@tko :JO53PHS is designing some skins based on the TG Britcar entry, but with some new sponsors ().

Why? What was wrong with the original ones?
Lets find out then!
Quote :

You have to:

1. Have a beer belly

No
Quote :
2. Think that Kristin Scott-Thomas is hot

mmm... no
Quote :
3. Have a bald patch

No. Thank God.
Quote :
4. Be able to write in a wierdly comical way

Yep, actually. In my opinion. In finnish.
Quote :
5. Swear far too much

Yep
Quote :
6. And finally, your favourite word must be 'Powwwer!'

No, it's actually "oliorelaatiotietokantahallintajärjestelmä". It's just one of the words you instantly fall in love with. I can't help it.
Quote :
Or, To be the stig.....

I do suck moisture out of ducks, and all my potted plants have the same name.
#6 - amp88
Quote from hyntty :I do suck moisture out of ducks, and all my potted plants have the same name.

I imagine that was one of the most carefully typed sentences in the history of the world...
Attached images
uanditogether.JPG
You have to:

Have a beer belly Yes
Think that Kristin Scott-Thomas is hot No
Have a bald patch No
Be able to write in a wierdly comical way Yes
Swear far too much bollocks
And finally, your favourite word must be 'Powwwer!' Yes
#8 - J@tko
Quote from Luke.S :You have to:

Have a beer belly Yes
Think that Kristin Scott-Thomas is hot No
Have a bald patch No
Be able to write in a wierdly comical way Yes
Swear far too much bollocks
And finally, your favourite word must be 'Powwwer!' Yes

n/m
Quote from avellis :Why? What was wrong with the original ones?

Well the same skin on all the cars would look a bit boring. The skins will be VERY SIMILAR to the Top Gear one but with different sponsors
Quote from JO53PHS : The skins will be very different to the Top Gear one but with different sponsors

Quote from J@tko :

Did I type that??? I thought I typed very similar

EDIT: you have mail
Why have different sponsors the Peniston Oils & Larsens Biscuits are great!!

So, your skin will be all black with a couple of sponsors.

Good luck though
Quote from The General Lee :Why have different sponsors the Peniston Oils & Larsens Biscuits are great!!

So, your skin will be all black with a couple of sponsors.

Good luck though

We've come up with some sponsors that are jsut as good

Yes - basically!

Thanks!
Have a beer belly : No
Think that Kristin Scott-Thomas is hot : No
Have a bald patch : No
Be able to write in a wierdly comical way : How hard can it be...
Swear far too much : F***ing w**re s***ty yes
And finally, your favourite word must be 'Powwwer!' No

And im only half inch shorter than jezza, and im only 15... so beat that.

I dont want to join though. I have various GCSE's and bands to sort out before i join more teams
I read the thread title and thought someone was going to be making Top Gear on LFS like episodes.

Anyway,

You have to:
  1. Have a beer belly - I don't drink beer but I like to call it a beer belly.
  2. Think that Kristin Scott-Thomas is hot - She's hot if you're blind, body heat etc.
  3. Have a bald patch - I had a bald patch a couple of years ago after having a firework set off my head.
  4. Be able to write in a wierdly comical way - I have a mature way of being immature so I'm told. After reading one of his books I am highly educated in the way he writes.
  5. Swear far too much - I do swear quite a lot, it's an extremely bad habit but it's second nature to me.
  6. And finally, your favourite word must be 'Powwwer!' - A few years ago me and a mate would always do this 'handshake'. We'd put fist to fist and shout 'feel the power'.
Your call, I'm willing to help.
#16 - mr_x
You MUST have 'Penis' and 'Arse Biscuits' on the skins... 1 on each door... It's only right, and you know it!!
i love the show

and have all of clarksons books and hammonds ones

i like the idea of a top gear team, i used to have a server called top gear racing server and we once had an event with a clarkson, hammond, james and stig. fun times were had
What if someones the stig but cant post because the Stig never talks what happens then?
Quote from AstroBoy :What if someones the stig but cant post because the Stig never talks what happens then?

Not thought of 'secretly' PM'ing the OP?
#20 - MR_B
Quote from amp88 :I imagine that was one of the most carefully typed sentences in the history of the world...

LOL classic especially with the pic
omg how can this be happening, the stig is talking!
yep i can talk
and since i am the "tame racing driver" of tg
well it speaks for itself.

:edit: and i am like the stig in almost every way, except i havent yet cosen to broadcast my thoughts,,,, yet.
Quote from beefyman666 :I read the thread title and thought someone was going to be making Top Gear on LFS like episodes.

That has already been done, and it was pretty good! Forum & Youtube search FTW
so stig, which one are u

and question to team top gear, how many stigs is there going to be?
are you going to replicate that aspect of the show

and for the children reading this
i mean the
african
american
and normal one

and kids santa does exist

---------------
and for the rest, it has been proven that there is about 8 of these guys and no not just the ones i listed and the black and while one
Quote from avellis :That has already been done, and it was pretty good! Forum & Youtube search FTW

I knew they have been done in drips and drabs. Like using the real Top Gear audio over top of LFS footage to make it look like it was 'real'.

What I meant was that no one has made a completely scratch written LFS version with LFS players voices. There was talk about it sometime ago but in the end it died.

If you can find me one without actual Top Gear audio then I will sit back, watch it and shut up about it.
I think its more the effort that comes with making it with all the clips info dragging on and the fact you cant do outrageous stuff like, Send a mini down a ski jump, or build a scratch convertable. You know that stuff that makes Top Gear what it is.

But anyway how are those skins coming along?

Team Top Gear
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG