The online racing simulator
Autosport International 2008
(10 posts, started )
#1 - ajp71
Anybody going? I'm thinking of visiting on Sunday.
yeah, i'm thinking of going it depends on ticket prices. It can be quite expensive if you watch the live arena too.
#3 - ajp71
It says general admission is £28 on the website, and doesn't say that there's a difference in price on the day, which is rather steep. Having said that it is the only show of its kind and the live arena was surprisingly good last year, although I wouldn't choose to pay extra for it
I'm going on Friday, as a trade ticket holder. Or I could use my MSA licence to get in. Anyway, £24 well spent, because it's a great show for finding stuff. Can't say I watch many of the 'shows' there, as for me it's about finding suppliers, skills and techniques. And tools. And bits and bobs. And chatting to people in the know.
Going to the show on Saturday. Should be good, enjoyed it last year
#6 - Ian.H
About 7 or 8 of us going on Saturday

Prices for kids though is damn right rude IMO. I don't mind the £28 for adults, and certainly don't mind spending money for my littlen, but £18.50 for 5-15 year olds is just takin' the piss! (but I guess I know they know people will pay).

Not been to an Autosport show previously, so hope it'll be good and the admission tickets best be gold plated

Regards,

Ian
#7 - _Rob_
Going to the ph/autosport show tomorrow
It's not as good as previous years. If you've been in the last year or two, and you're not after something specific, then I'd say give it a miss.

But, despite that, we've ordered a set of two-way adjustable dampers, chosen which lap timer I want (I think), arranged a new aluminium radiator to be made, nearly sorted out our new tyres, perhaps sorted the onboard camera issues.

Maybe it'll be better on other days, but I was disappointed with the show compared to previous years.
Well I think the show get's less and less support from traders because it is meant to be a trade show, not a "Let's sell everything cheap so that all the dealers don't get so many sales throughout the year" show.
I went today to try to spread my CV around a bit, not been before so I've got nothing to compare it to but it seemed OK.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG