The online racing simulator
Black MoMo Race wheel help, the steering wheel isnt centerd
hey guys, i brought a black momo racing wheel today, but the steering wheel isnt centerd, its off to the right a bit, and i cant get it to go straight because of the force feedback or what ever it is, when i drive a car ingame, the steering in the car is off to the left a bit, any help much appreciated.
Thanks Michael

Edit: Made a screenshot, when i took this pic, my wheel was dead straight in my hands, but on the pic, it says that it isnt straight? Then when i presed ok in that window, the wheel turned about 30 degress right and locks there. can any1 please help me.
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/mickyc30/wheel.jpg
I never had this issue with my Momo wheel, so I have not tested this my self:
http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm

Logitech® MOMO® Force Center Adjustment Utility:

Description:
update Some customers have mentioned that even with the maximum values allowed by the utility, their wheel still remains slightly off center. Therefore, the utility has been updated so that you can enter higher values.
Even after installing WingMan® software version 4.11c or later, some users have reported a slight offset in the centering of their MOMO® Force wheels.
This means that if you were to turn the wheel completely to the left, then completely to the right, and then release the wheel, it would not appear to be centered with respect to the base.
This utility will allow users to "tweak" the center position of the wheel.
  • Download MOMOTweak.exe.
  • Launch MOMOTweak.exe.
  • Follow the instructions.
thankyou, i got it working tho, but i will use this if it happens again, i just fiddled with everything like crazy, and it worked! thanks anyway
#4 - KWAK7
I know you said you have fixed it, I have the same issues every so often, I select controls in game and centre my wheel and select "c" on the steering axis, centres the wheel in game again. Late info, but may help for future.
its a old bug in the Momo. I just live with it. its not much of a shift.
Occasionally, this happens to me but calibrating it fixes it.

You do this by moving the wheel through its entire range of motion once or twice while you're in the car.

Of course, your problem may be different.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG