The online racing simulator
Tenzo.R
(42 posts, started )
Quote from feat :Umm, im not stealing. That was 50/50 Vate`s idea about Tenzo.R.
By the way, its Adagio a.k.a Vāvere who said that, right ?

Hmm... TBH I don't know his ingame name...

He's named Arthur on Skype...
Is that not the name of lowering springs
Quote from Riders Motion :Oh well, seems like all Nopi Drifters are moving to Tenzo.R ...

Another of our members told us he was probably moving to your team.

I guess, a 50% of Latvian LFS gamers hate Chikist. If you understand Latvian language, then you can read Chikist Latvian LFS webpage, and articles, where translation is worst. He just does shame to Latvia.
#29 - feat
Ogijs said it all. He`s wannabe Latvian ..

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Is that not the name of lowering springs

Umm, Tenzo.R makes Rims, Popular Drift Rims, Intercoolers and lots of performance parts.

BTW:Thanks General Lee, i like it tho.
#30 - feat
Sneddz joined our team.
tenzo R supports 20 car tandem.

:salute:
#32 - feat
Mikespeed95 rox.

g'luck with the team , might look into joining if you get a decent server going...
#34 - feat
Mh, server isn`t the problem, but need to meed sneddz about homepage.
Hi do u do!
#36 - feat
Mh, one more peep joined our team !
Now we are 3 latvians and 2 australians.

Revennge - Reymond
Location - Latvia
Age - 14
Hmm, seems like good progress
Congrats
#38 - feat
Yes it is.
Kthxbai.
#39 - feat
Hi feat!

Love your team tag. Nice to see activity in your team. I want to know - your team dominate in drifting more than racing?
As you know, earlier i was drifter, but now after some time in choosing driving style i decided Racing.

If you are racing in S2 events, then i need to contact with you. Cuz i'm right now searching for Racing Team.

Good luck.
#41 - feat
Uuhh, Pioneer. Hey peep. Yes, ur good Racer & Drifter .. i could add you in team, just i will contact u @ skype.

Btw, i got an idea about Drift team, but if u could drift at least a little bit it could be great.
As you know. More drifting affect's on racing stability. I want to follow the deadline. Racing mostly and drifting as realaxing.

You impressed my with racing ability in your team.

Tenzo.R
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG