The online racing simulator
#1 - BIzO
Logitech G25 is compatible on Vista? [yes]
Hello, I am running Windows Vista and tomorrow, I will buy the Logitech G25
And I would like to know whether it was compatible with Vista?
Thx for your answer
#2 - Jakg
Works fine on Vista Home Premium x64 here.
Works fine here on Home Premium
#4 - BIzO
Ok, thanks guys
#5 - Reese
Hello,
On my Vista x64 the Logitech Profiler doesnt work right^^
All pedals and buttons work fine but the wheel itself doesnt work and FF doesnt work too^^ But the buttons at the wheel working fine And yes i have the latest logitech profiler (v5.01.256)
Maybe somebody can help?

MfG Reese
Quote from Reese :Hello,
On my Vista x64 the Logitech Profiler doesnt work right^^
All pedals and buttons work fine but the wheel itself doesnt work and FF doesnt work too^^ But the buttons at the wheel working fine And yes i have the latest logitech profiler (v5.01.256)
Maybe somebody can help?

MfG Reese

Well im running Vista ultimate 64-bit here, and having no problems.

I think the first thing you should check is that you have your wheel setup correctly (look at attached picture for help).

Obviously, make sure everything is plugged in correctly, and that the profiler is actually active while you play games etc.

What do you mean by the wheel is "not working". Is it out of line, is it not turning, is non of the games recognising the movement etc.

Also, make sure that you have made a correct profile in your profiler for each of your games.
Attached images
How to setup a G25.jpg
#7 - Reese
Everything is plugged in right and the Profiler is set up correctly, in XP it worked for me but now on Vista Ultimate x64 the movement (so i turn the wheel but nothing happens)don't work, not in games and not in the control panel under gamecontroller (see pic). In the field wich says "Lenkradbewegung" nothing happens^^

MfG Reese
Attached images
Gamecontroller.jpg
try using older drivers V5, i had the same issue and using v5 worked but 5.1 didnt
#9 - Reese
Sorry my own failure illepallillepall
Seems that my power supply wasnt plugged in 100% so everything besides the wheel worked. I was wondering why the "power"-lamp at the shifter doesnt shine so bright like before.
Sorry Sorry Sorry

MfG Reese

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG