The online racing simulator
XRT oldskool! ;)
(18 posts, started )
XRT oldskool! ;)
trying to make the xrt a little oldschool atm..
Attached images
xrt_oldskool_01.jpg
xrt_oldskool_03.jpg
xrt_oldskool_04.jpg
xrt_oldskool_05.jpg
oldskool_drift.jpg
Now that's an awesome skin
Good Job.
hey thats good. looks nice and crisp. i treid making an old style skin for the xrg, after looking through some of the old photos on btcc.net from the 80`s ect.
i'm glad someone likes my work!

thinking of making a lotus f1 type of skin as well.. you know, the black with gold writing on it!
#5 - herki
the skin looks nice, especially with the whitewalls, but somehow the taillights don't really fit in
don't fit in, how? bad lights, or not good together with that skin?
#7 - herki
Quote from keltern :don't fit in, how? bad lights, or not good together with that skin?

not good with that skin ... they seem so modern. But the lights alone look nice
yeah, i know.. it's a bit mixed, modern and oldschool.. but maybe i'll figure out some oldstyle lights as well!
what does it look like with standard lights? just out of curiosity. the standard ones seem to be fairly versatile.
i checked it.. didn't like it.. i'll stick with these lights for the moment!

i guess i will come up with some older looking lights.. sometime..
Quote from keltern :i checked it.. didn't like it.. i'll stick with these lights for the moment!

i guess i will come up with some older looking lights.. sometime..

Like my funky Delorean ones that need improving
Is that skin public or not? I want it because it sooooooooo nice
i wasn't planning on making it public, but we'll see.. maybe i'll release it!

i feel like something is missing on it though.. i definately need to improve the stuff on the hood/roof a bit!

give me some feedback, and we'll see what happens..
Loooove it man
Quote from keltern :i wasn't planning on making it public, but we'll see.. maybe i'll release it!

i feel like something is missing on it though.. i definately need to improve the stuff on the hood/roof a bit!

give me some feedback, and we'll see what happens..

Wood panelling down the side.

www.classiccar.com/images/aci_woodfrt.jpg
lol, a woodie xrt! that wouldn't nice.. either way, i don't like woodies!
just choose evostar tires as tyretype there ya go <<< if some1 wants teh whitewall ²

I like ur skin, registered master-skinner yet? www.master-skinnerz.com >> proboard
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 335 views
some old decals, and a circle for the number and you are ready to go also, old decals are kinda backgrounded into a rectangle... try things

XRT oldskool! ;)
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG