The online racing simulator
#1 - Migz
What Are The Developers Doing Now?
Im just wondering, because i dont really know much about the developers so id like to learn some more about them.
Starting with what are they up to now?
They've released Y quite recently and everytime i release a major patch for one of my games i have a long break, is this what their doing?
Having a break? If so its a well deserved one! But if not what are they up to?
I'm guessing they're on break until February. Gotta love self-employment!

Although, I doubt you can keep Scawen away from the computer for too long, and it looks like Victor is usually around in the website bugs forum.
I have no idea what they are doing, but I hope they have a little breake with their family Everything ain`t a game.
Laughing at all the people still complaining about patch Y and the XRT hopefully
Currently working on translations for Chinese, Japanese and Korean users judging by recent forum activity.
#6 - Migz
Quote from The Very End :I have no idea what they are doing, but I hope they have a little breake with their family Everything ain`t a game.

True, didnt know they had familys lol, well i know they did but not like married or anything.

btw where are they from?
england or?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Currently working on translations for Chinese, Japanese and Korean users judging by recent forum activity.

Lol... Yes, my answer was going to be:

"Scawen's learning Korean. Presumably he's planing a family trip "
I think Scawen is the only one married and has 1 child. He is from England.

Victor Van Vlaardingen is from the Netherlands

Eric Bailey is from England too

#9 - Migz
Oooh, i also remember reading somewhere 2 of them used to work for lionhead?
which 2 was this, and did the third developer work anywhere "big"?
#10 - joen
Quote from Migz :Oooh, i also remember reading somewhere 2 of them used to work for lionhead?
which 2 was this, and did the third developer work anywhere "big"?

Scawen and Eric worked on "Black & White", Scawen also worked on "Total Immersion Racing"

edit:
some more info:
http://www.mobygames.com/devel ... t/view/developerId,36680/
http://www.mobygames.com/devel ... t/view/developerId,36682/
Victor's background has been more into music than game developing.
#11 - Migz
Oh nice, how long have they been in the game developing buisness?

edit: checking out those links now
Quote from Migz :Im just wondering, because i dont really know much about the developers so id like to learn some more about them.
Starting with what are they up to now?
They've released Y quite recently and everytime i release a major patch for one of my games i have a long break, is this what their doing?
Having a break? If so its a well deserved one! But if not what are they up to?

Any games we might have heard of?
fixing the GTR interiors hopefully.
It seems like a patch containing double byte characters is on the cards, the interiors as mentioned might be coming.

Who knows as per time scale.

EDIT : The interiors are for FZ, XR and XF both road and race, supposedly. Source - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=612867#post612867
I'm sure they're slacking off in one of their million-£ yachts
Quote from AndroidXP :I'm sure they're slacking off in one of their million-£ yachts

In an Austrian Lake, no-less.
If you must know they are playing Need For Speed.
I know for certain exactly what Scawen is doing, possibly even at this very moment.

Breathing.
And probably typing on a computer of some kind. With numbers
Quote from joen :Scawen also worked on "Total Immersion Racing"

Bloomin' heck, I didnt know that. TIR was one of my fav racing games for a while!!
Quote from mrfell :Bloomin' heck, I didnt know that. TIR was one of my fav racing games for a while!!

Rather fun, Springfield was my favourite track in that one
Eric is probably starting finishing the Nüburgring for public release. Scawen will probably introduce some aero/turbo/tire updates along with some 90s, 80s and 70s prototype race cars. There have also been talks about Spa, Mosport, Laguna seca, Infineon, Ferrari F40 and some other cars and tracks making their debut in next patch.

Which is about to be released next thursday.
Quote from Hyperactive :Eric is probably starting finishing the Nüburgring for public release. Scawen will probably introduce some aero/turbo/tire updates along with some 90s, 80s and 70s prototype race cars. There have also been talks about Spa, Mosport, Laguna seca, Infineon, Ferrari F40 and some other cars and tracks making their debut in next patch.

Which is about to be released next thursday.

OMG, I can't wait to get in the prototype cars
Quote from Migz :True, didnt know they had familys lol, well i know they did but not like married or anything.

btw where are they from?
england or?

just found that old thread when Scawen's son Leo was born, the family pics are still up...

http://www.liveforspeed.net/s_photo/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG