The online racing simulator
Unofficial LFS CD
(45 posts, started )

Poll : Are the movies correctly played back on your PC?

Yes, the first Movie also automatically is started.
Yes, but the first Movie is NOT started automatically.
No, but I hear music/sound. :-(
No, but if I start the movies directly of the CD (with WMP), it works.
Nothing works :-(
#1 - Pasci
Unofficial LFS CD
The first release of the unofficial LFS CD ISO is done.
(Sorry, but the upload lasted unfortunately over 7 h (~20 KB/s))!

Mirror(s) (File size: 539 MB)
HTTP: @pasci.ch (Direct download)

You can open/uncompress the ISO also with FilZip (Freeware!) (you don't need an WinRAR version).

MD5 Checksum
RAR: CBCB9C69BE3CF5144DEFCD1F3CADED4A
ISO: EDC1354DF5024247E626E219D66CC089

A program to verify MD5 checksum you can find here (download).
what's on it besides LFS?
Excellent! Thanks for all your work on this, Pasci. I'll dowload the iso and start burning off copies as soon as I get home.
PASCI >>> GREAT WORK !!! Thank You for that
Great! Thanks very much :thumbsup3
please, someone add the iso torrent to big torrent places, like torrentspy.com , mininova.org , piratebay.org etc etc.
so it can spread more.
great
I whipped up a quick image to use on the CD (artwork is not mine) and printed off my first copy tonight, along with a DVD case. The colors look a little washed out in the pics because of the flash, but it looks great in person. This one will go on my shelf. I'll burn some more copies once I get a few more edge-to-edge printable CDs. Those copies will be "left" in the break room, given to friends, etc.

OMG!!! Now that is awesome! amazing work.
NICE!

If you make the image available for the cover I might be able to accidentally repeatedly feed it to the colour laser printer at work.
Thanks for your feedback - I believe, my work was worthwhile.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :please, someone add the iso torrent to big torrent places, like torrentspy.com , mininova.org , piratebay.org etc etc.
so it can spread more.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/211676

i hope this works, im a total noob
Great job..some errors i found:
- no so town in tracks
- no maps for new tracks
- autorun sometimes likes to freeze when i try to acces movies.

besides that..
Quote from maczo :http://www.mininova.org/tor/211676

i hope this works, im a total noob

Haha, now every illegal downloader thinks it's a cracked S2Full and that they can play it, wich they'll find out you can't, at some point after downloading.
Hey, it might convince them to actually pay the small price and play the full game.

Congrats!!!
Nice Work!!!
Great idea, cant wait to try it out

We need more seeders though, well, a seeder would be nice, Im seeing none at the moment
1.2% availability here. 4 peers, no seeders.
Quote from (SaM) :Haha, now every illegal downloader thinks it's a cracked S2Full and that they can play it, wich they'll find out you can't, at some point after downloading.
Hey, it might convince them to actually pay the small price and play the full game.

yep, i sure hope this will work that way
i also added the torrent to torrentspy and i guess if anyone from this forum is registered on other torrent sites it would be good if they could upload the torrent too.

mantis9 - if you followed the link i gave, you should be able to download, i have 5 guys connected to me at this moment. i think it's the problem of mininova not updating info often enough
Ive noticed you choose some 'random' movies to your cd, wich 2 of them are mine (DF.1and2)

I just want to say that, dont you think it would be better to make a special selection of wich videos will be in this cd, and, i can make a few special videos, a more 'neutral' videos, whitout being of anyone in particular, neither me, like a promo movie showing togheter the most active lfs communitys around the globe, same for teams,could be a video whit the cooperation of the lfs torque drift community...im sure most people would agree,and quite small but high quality.

My last video is "traction zero: we are back' if you want to check my work.

My intention is just to make it look more professional way...

if want to talk, add sL_the_end@hotmail.com
nice work mate!
downloading it
Quote from kamo2000 :Great job..some errors i found:
- no so town in tracks
- no maps for new tracks
- autorun sometimes likes to freeze when i try to acces movies.

besides that..

> no so town in tracks
What do you mean?

> no maps for new tracks
Yes, I know - this images are missing on the liveforspeed.net site. But I must release this version - in the next release I will create this image (screenshots from tracks inside the program or something like that).

> autorun sometimes likes to freeze when i try to acces movies.
The movies are played back with the Media Player 9/10. The "freeze" effect is that your pc first must load/initalize Media Player. Possible you can try to open WMP first (without any Movie) and then start autorun and playing movies. If you get still some "freezing effects" give me feedback please. But I think, that's it.
Quote from Slidaaaa :Ive noticed you choose some 'random' movies to your cd, wich 2 of them are mine (DF.1and2)

I just want to say that, dont you think it would be better to make a special selection of wich videos will be in this cd, and, i can make a few special videos, a more 'neutral' videos, whitout being of anyone in particular, neither me, like a promo movie showing togheter the most active lfs communitys around the globe, same for teams,could be a video whit the cooperation of the lfs torque drift community...im sure most people would agree,and quite small but high quality.

My last video is "traction zero: we are back' if you want to check my work.

My intention is just to make it look more professional way...

if want to talk, add sL_the_end@hotmail.com

Hm... I don't get an answer from you... so possible I ask the wrong person?! Sorry!!! - If you want/do you have time to create a high quality movie, I will publish your "neutral" movie on the next ISO. It's really welcome to me!
Quote from Pasci :> no so town in tracks
What do you mean?

in the showroom it isn't listed in south city configurations

Unofficial LFS CD
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG