The online racing simulator
so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
Quote from dougie-lampkin :But then when you flush, your goldfish end up in your septic tank...poor fish...

I think it's a double tank... One with the fishies, and another one with the flush water... I hope... Or it's a photoshop .. I hope!
Where is domin8r when you need him
Am I the only one who thinks piano might be a bad translation of keyboard?
I wonder what happens if you put a Type-R sticker on a piano? Does it shift up an octave? Does it catch fire? Or maybe it just electrocutes everyone who tries to play? Or maybe it starts to roll on its own...

EDIT: Just tried on our piano - nothing happened. Seems the sticker reacted with the piano finish tho, cause it left a sticky gooey layer on it.

EDIT EDIT: Actually, it turns out that's just the sticky part of the sticker.

EDIT^3: Yeah, nothing to report. Only effect was the odd angering effect on the parents... dad kind of got into a rage when he saw the sticker on the piano.
NOTE TO SELF: Must attempt human application to examine effects of direct skin exposure to sticker.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I wonder what happens if you put a Type-R sticker on a piano?

How about the Type R toilet?
Attached images
closed.jpg
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Coming from Scotland, probably

Dont you just dig a hole, plant a potato in it and shit on top if it in ireland?
This is what I think he's getting at.

He wants to use a racing game to simulate a radio controlled model car. He wants to view the car from outside the car, so it will be similar to driving a model car. This is why he refers to antenna and camera view.

update - Ghost car - OK, Kegety has not made a ghost car mode for version Y of LFS.

If the front tires are steered too much, he wants to know why the car doesn't just go in a straight line, instead of still turning. My guess is that he has seen a model car that was able to steer the front tires so much that the model car would go straight if the front tires were turned all the way.

Then he asks why rFactor is different than LFS. It is because the car and setup are different in the rFactor demo and the LFS demo.

The current rFactor demo has a 60 minute limit on game play. The LFS demo does not have a limit on game play, so LFS is better.

To Lerts

Do a internet search (ask, google, yahoo) for:

radio control car simulator
rc car simulator
virtual radio contol car
virtual rc car

You will find more free demos that are for model cars.
You're wrong. He plays lfs because of the ghost car by Kegetys. This is related to the crap about auras. You know I'm right.
If I'm not, he's the greatest drug tester in the world, next to Ozzy.
Quote from hardcoreobscure :
"As he looked at her, I saw a tentacle of deep murky red energy extend from his solar plexus, travel across the room, and sort of "swarm" all over her energy field. As soon as this "tentacle" made contact with her field, she stiffened, then turned around and looked directly at him, with an annoyed look on her face. At that point the tentacle of energy was withdrawn"

dont go offtopic please, we're discussing cows and toilets
Maybe he wants to believe that the ghost car is the real cars' aura???

Back on topic, what colour does a cows aura smell of, if it is in a Type R toilet?

(Passes bong to next poster)
omg!
this thread is awesome !
i am in tears from all the laughing

im still chuckling from the piano a few pages back!
WTF!?
Thread of the year

Somebody archive this ASAP!

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Thread of the year

Somebody archive this ASAP!

DK

Omg there should be a thread of the year.. like all the other polls

I nominate this thread for thread of the year!
Quote from Fredthebest :Omg there should be a thread of the year.. like all the other polls

I nominate this thread for thread of the year!

Poll no sooner said...

Damn, can't add one ><

DK
Quote from jayhawk :How about the Type R toilet?

Hey, I've got a pair of underpants to go with that!

OK, so the race stripe is brown
yes i know im paranoid for thinking its a conspiracy to lead me into 1st person shooters

but as i saw in last chuck norris episode what if somebody is trying to corrupt me to avoid my enlightenment instead of just killing me since id rebirth and they paid the game developer to ruin the game for me leading me into 1st person shooters in which of course id shoot remoted control real people who would run for money( to ruin my karma)

humm are you sure scawen wouldnt sell his soul

in fact im even suspicious that the fastest set up makes the clock go slower leading me to races with the worst posible setup i mean how with more grip you go much slower

this in order to control me in other paralel worlds in which if i fail here i fail there if i die here i die there

i m suspicious that the whole world has been enlightened but me by aliens in order to make a comical truman show

then if here everybody is superhuman but me there must be some paralel world where everybody is normal but me where im superhuman

and like they cant harm me since they belong to another time line they try to piece me off with this details of taking my favourite view off ghostcar off records off crispy limit driving off

i mean they concentrate on me on the timeline where im the weakest but of course if they can not harm me in the timeline where im strongest they cant harme here because all happens at once

haha forgive me for showing you my madness
for a minute i thought you were a total nutter, now i know your just bullshitting.
Quote from lerts :they try to piece me off with this details of taking my favourite view off ghostcar off records off crispy limit driving off

They can take our homes, our jobs, our women, but I'll be damned if I'll let them take my crispy driving limit! :irked:

Quote from lerts :haha forgive me for showing you my madness

And forgive us for laughing at you. I don't know if you're actually mental or not, but you provide some wonderfully obtuse sentences!
haha actually i just showed my heart to you

i was yesterday with this "friend" and he lied so much so discusting i do the oposite
Well I can't tell you how many universes you live in, but I don't think Live for Speed is trying to corrupt your mind. In fact I'm pretty confident it isn't. Hope this helps.
Quote from lerts :
in fact im even suspicious that the fastest set up makes the clock go slower leading me to races with the worst posible setup i mean how with more grip you go much slower

Of course, now I understand why inferno sets make me crash so often... so many using them at the same time, so the clock goes crazy and doesn't know which time update the first, and when is coming for me in order to update my world I'm just right before the apex and I don't have TIME to correct the overspeeding status ...
I'm still ROFLing at this thread...

Mate, TRY HERE
Quote from DeKo :for a minute i thought you were a total nutter, now i know your just bullshitting.

Exactly, that last post was just too crap, . The others were fine though, for a mental patient.
ok i have only one thing to say....

lerts
W T F ? ? ? ? ?

so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG