The online racing simulator
Thoughts on Furries (such as me)
(129 posts, started )

Poll : Furries

I dont care doesn't matter to me
I like them (or am one of them)
I hate them (hate anything associated with furries)
I only hate the yiffers (the sexual ones)
Quote from thisnameistaken :So is it only japanese-looking anthropomorphic animals you want to... er ... you like looking at, or does anything go? What about Beatrix Potter, or A.A. Milne, or Kenneth Grahame?

The furry subculture tends to only deal with anthropomorphic creatures. They do tend to be in an anime style, though.

Quote from Riders Motion :I think you mean you are zoophile, right?

NO! Zoophilia is a sexual attraction to animals. Even yiffing (sexual acts between furries) is different to that. I would hate to be even associated with anyone that is a zoophile, even more than I would dislike being associated with yiffers.
Quote from JohnUK89 :The furry subculture tends to only deal with anthropomorphic creatures.

I only mentioned anthropomorphic creatures.

Quote from JohnUK89 : They do tend to be in an anime style, though.

So I've seen. Why? Can we conclude that it's not the creatures themselves you're interested in "dealing with" (whatever the hell that means) but rather their Japanese cartoon representations?
I'm not sure if I could take a fancy to a mix of Equine Necrophilia mixed with some flagellation.....

Or would I just be flogging a dead horse?
Quote from Bladerunner :Or would I just be flogging a dead horse?

Does ursic defecation occur in forested areas?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I only mentioned anthropomorphic creatures.

I misread. Apologies.

Quote :So I've seen. Why? Can we conclude that it's not the creatures themselves you're interested in "dealing with" (whatever the hell that means) but rather their Japanese cartoon representations?

If by "dealing with" you mean being representations of them, then yes, personally I'm only really involved (and not much by that) in anime-style representations. I personally have no idea why it's anime-style as the main form and as such I can't really explain.
She's with me now...

*reaches for knife*
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Hoshit, where did you find that picture of my ex?

Apparantly she got flushed on the land, that's where I picked her up... Now she's gone here too, can't live with the bitc..
Quote from JohnUK89 :If by "dealing with" you mean being representations of them, then yes, personally I'm only really involved (and not much by that) in anime-style representations. I personally have no idea why it's anime-style as the main form and as such I can't really explain.

OK... Well, what can you explain? I don't even know what questions to ask to be honest...

Would you like to be an animal, or rather - specifically - a Japanese cartoon representation of an animal? Do you identify with some characteristics of Japanese cartoon representations of animals, and as such feel some affinity with them, or feel they represent you in some way? Or do you do it to "fit in" on Second Life, where it seems everybody's pretending to be a bunny all the time?
I voted "I dont care" tbh,
But does this meen i can make a thread asking people what people think of the "Moshers emos goths" of society today?
Tbh it would maybe not go to bad in this forum due to lack of chavs who cant drive on this never mind a car
By furries do you mean pubic hairs?
Not my cup of tea..

But furry is something I don't encourage, but I don't really care about it either. Kinda like religion, I just don't get the people. As long as they leave me alone, I'm fine with that.
Quote from herki :As long as they leave me alone, I'm fine with that.

Me too, but I have a pretty hairy arse - do you think I should be concerned about the possibility of furry sexual assault?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Send me the wikifur skin pl0x

And I'm not /too/ familiar with VGCats

I'm in the wikifur

(Guess my name. Go on! Guess!!)

*caws*

DK

Ummm...DieKolkrabe?

The WikiFur is not too good. It was my first. But I'm proud of my VGCats skin PM me ur msn
My first experiance with furries wasn't to great. I'm on alot of online art communities, and I got a link to one once that was a bit disturbing. It was a real eyebrow raiser, thats for sure.

My vote however goes to hating only the dirty ones. I don't judge everyone in a group because a fue of them are a odd in the head.
Although at first glance its alot more than a fue, more like 90%.
I go on furry sites sometimes (with safe search features on) just because some of the good artists I know think that those sites offer better features than Deviantart.

I realy can't see how people can get off on that garbage, and being a fan of dragons (as my name implies) I realy dont like what I've seen done with them. Dragons seem to be a real favorite with furries.

I could write a whole document on my experiance and opinion of the furry culture, but that would be a whole page, possibly more.
Quote from lizardfolk :Category 2 are people who actually dress up and role play as bipedal animals. These people can be usually found in conventions and online chat rooms.

weird guys..... like the gothic stuff.... and category 3... wth! is wring with this world ... damn
Quote from thisnameistaken :Me too, but I have a pretty hairy arse - do you think I should be concerned about the possibility of furry sexual assault?

Imagine the head lines: Hairy arsed man sexually assaulted by Furries. Furry claims he mistook it for a raccoon.
#68 - Gunn
I've never seen a starfox. Do they hunt them with space hounds?
#69 - FL!P
How many of us could honestly say that at one time or another they haven't felt sexually attracted to mice? I know I have.
Quote from wheel4hummer :By furries do you mean pubic hairs?

Not exactly W4H...I think it would be more like:

Pubic HARES!!!!
Quote from chanoman315 :weird guys..... like the gothic stuff.... and category 3... wth! is wring with this world ... damn

There is NOTHING wrong with people who want to pretend to be something else/do something else.

Aren't we doing that playing LFS? Pretending to drive high-powered racecars around race tracks?

Same thing with category 2 furries, they are simply role-playing being an animal.

(I know I'll get nitpicked/flamed for this. But it's a subject close to my heart)

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Aren't we doing that playing LFS? Pretending to drive high-powered racecars around race tracks?

That's Category 2 LFS players. Needless to say that Category 3 have an entirely different view regarding exhaust pipes and shifter-knobs. Hur hur.
;d
Attached images
heyfurfag.jpg
#74 - Osco
the poll misses: 'I think you are sick and need to be locked up in a home for the mentally retarded'
#75 - J.B.

Thoughts on Furries (such as me)
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG