The online racing simulator
And here's my edit.
Attached images
s14ainny.jpg
Flying XRT aka S14 Silvia in wrong way... watch out everybody !
d6nn, I am glad that you like it a lot.

Your gift will be the kings nfsu.
Quote from Lynce :Dedicate to Kajojek. Thank You very much.

Don't worry everyone. Is not photo real pic.

Lynce

To much stuff in the background causes a distraction from the actual car. It was okay.
MataGyula, Töki (HUN), Kajojek(PL) and Sponge
lmao nice one Caoz
Yes, very nice! Love the way u made the tires (move) and it looks like its driving!!
dude every edited pic here has that...
Yea, five minutes job... Select the car, apply motion blur to the background, then radial blur to the wheels and wooah what a great edit! Yes I know I did the same thing before with my edits and thought they look cool but I started changing with time.
Quote from flymike91 :dude every edited pic here has that...

Havnt seen it, cuz i just havnt --> ima shut up now!...HAHA but seroiusly still looks cool!
Quote :Yea, five minutes job... Select the car, apply motion blur to the background, then radial blur to the wheels and wooah what a great edit!

It's because most of the real life pics have that irl
And Lynce, you don't have to be rude, Taavi wasn't.
Very nice.

Only a little blur on BFMs
fastie
Attached images
xfr1.jpg
Quote from d6nn :fastie

Nice one! That might eventually end up as a poster in my room... thanks!
@Kajojek
That background is teh sex !1one_! It gives the whole track a different feel ( brings back memories of cruising in NFS Porsche in the Alps @ night ... man I miss that ). Did you paste it from another image or is it a mod to LFS (if it is, then /me want!! ) ?
Thanks for the comments Ehh I wish we had a mod for lfs like this... So yea it was pasted in photoshop.
very good edits men....... you rock!
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Thanks for the comments Ehh I wish we had a mod for lfs like this... So yea it was pasted in photoshop.

isnt it the old wintermod background? very nice edit btw
Here are some of mine

Nice burnout? :P

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG