The online racing simulator
FE Club / XFG WR cheated?
(20 posts, started )
#1 - arco
I'm pretty sure it is.

Replay gives OOS error and lap time is 1.3 seconds faster than 2nd place.
Yup, OOS here. Looks like someone got busted!
same for the gt one.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Yeah, it will OOS but it doesn't auto HLVC invalidate like Slickmod does.
I think LFSTune/tweak needs a HLVC invaladator.
CHEAT LIKE HELL!
Both Hoylaps is cheat.(XFG and XR GT)
#7 - arco
Quote from go_carter :Both Hoylaps is cheat.(XFG and XR GT)

Hoy Hoy!

(Btw, they're both removed now)
What do you guys think about ky1/r mrt wr? I find driving like that cheating and wrong.

Zeltsonne's? I'll have a look.
Well all before him too i guess - guys not racing on oval but on pit in and out roads to cut the time more...it's just wrong i think.
Through the pit lane or entry/exit? The pit lane should be verboten, so should the entry and exits but then again that needs HLVC to be updated which would need a patch.
Quote from duke_toaster :Through the pit lane or entry/exit? The pit lane should be verboten, so should the entry and exits but then again that needs HLVC to be updated which would need a patch.

So all the Kyoto records would need reseting? Yeah?
They drive on pit lane long exit and and long entry - I wonder what Victor thinks about it.
I think it is possbile to that in all slower cars like uf1 and maybe even fox..didn't checked those though.
hey! today i found a wr cheated... i get oos error Ky1 with FBM... first he uploaded one .55 faster, then one .20 faster... so it can "disimulate" the cheat...
I would break the hands of these idiot cheaters... OK use LFStune, but not for hotlapping...
Quote from chanoman315 :hey! today i found a wr cheated... i get oos error Ky1 with FBM... first he uploaded one .55 faster, then one .20 faster... so it can "disimulate" the cheat...

yeah that clown took my bf1 record as well, reported him right away. :bananadea

31.37 illepall
Quote from 510N3D :yeah that clown took my bf1 record as well, reported him right away. :bananadea

31.37 illepall

And the oval junkie strikes again.
Quote from 510N3D :
31.37 illepall

i think pezpelui beated him 29.78 remember... lol
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D : solved

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG