The online racing simulator
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yep that question kick my ass

Yup kicks my azz too
EDIT: K, I can't get it.. so i've kinda gave up on trying =P
Quote from harjun :i mean the answer to the question is cheating?

Wrong track, totally

DK
Quote from harjun :i mean the answer to the question is cheating?

Oh right, I thought you said i was cheating and i was like "WTF?!??!?"
So Who will get the voucher
Why did DK make such a hard question???:bananadea
Cos I'm evil

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DK
15/20 - yeah. Do I have to get 20, or is it the best after a set period of time.

And can you tell me which ones I got wrong? Please
Im sitting at 19/20 And instead of answering the question i could make my creative bit more funny because he said - More Points Awarded for funnyness Which means I could do it that way? :P

EDIT: Or not.. DK is so evil.. he didnt award me the point.. yet he makes me do the hardest question ever .. in life.
Quote from J@tko :15/20 - yeah. Do I have to get 20, or is it the best after a set period of time.

And can you tell me which ones I got wrong? Please

Quote from Fredthebest :Im sitting at 19/20 And instead of answering the question i could make my creative bit more funny because he said - More Points Awarded for funnyness Which means I could do it that way? :P

EDIT: Or not.. DK is so evil.. he didnt award me the point.. yet he makes me do the hardest question ever .. in life.

@J@tko: You have to get 20

@fredthebest: I'm evil :P And I have a warped sene of humour!

DK
Well goodluck to all demoracers!

and harjun just stfu, you already got yer S2 license.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well goodluck to all demoracers!

and harjun just stfu, you already got yer S2 license.

I give up, the question im stuck on is too hard.. 19/20 well you know what linkin park says.... Oh wait linkin park sucks imo and I dont know their lyrics so.. its something like I got so far but in the end it doesnt even matter.. I dont know.
Quote from Fredthebest :I give up, the question im stuck on is too hard.. 19/20 well you know what linkin park says.... Oh wait linkin park sucks imo and I dont know their lyrics so.. its something like I got so far but in the end it doesnt even matter.. I dont know.

Hint: A famous track run by the #1 series in the USA

Hint #2: Search youtube

Hint #3: The track was the subject of its own videogame

Hint #4: Don't ask for hints :P

DK
Still cant get it O.o
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Hi all

Yeah, it's another voucher giveaway by me...

Why don't ya stop giving yer money all away and but a friggen wheel, mice gesture though.
Quote from CSU1 :Why don't ya stop giving yer money all away and but a friggen wheel, mice gesture though.

Told him once! get a frikkin G25 dude!
Quote from CSU1 :Why don't ya stop giving yer money all away and but a friggen wheel, mice gesture though.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Told him once! get a frikkin G25 dude!

@CSU: I have no space for a wheel. I'm designing a contraption to steer with a lacrosse stick though

@Takumi: If I had space, I would

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :@CSU: I have no space for a wheel. I'm designing a contraption to steer with a lacrosse stick though

DK

Hey you know LoganC? He made a wheel out of a mouse and some cardboard stick, maybe you could ask him for help.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :@CSU: I have no space for a wheel. I'm designing a contraption to steer with a lacrosse stick though

DK

So you're tryin to tell me you've no space on yer desk for a wheel, yet, you got space for a laccrose stick/wheel

What you bangin on about DK. just go to ebay, get ccard and buy a cheap wheel. simple.

e:
lmao at btyoro, youre killin me here LOL!@ logan C too....
It's kind-of unfair, since Fredthebest got huge advance from the moment, you gave him the hint about his wrongly answered answers.
Quote from DrDrug :It's kind-of unfair, since Fredthebest got huge advance from the moment, you gave him the hint about his wrongly answered answers.

The hints are there for everyone to read, aren't they?

DK's next S2 voucher giveaway
(256 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG