The online racing simulator
so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
Quote from lerts :seems we have a bunch of energetic vampires here, i almost can see your auric tentacle getting to me from thousand km

The ladies love a long auric tentacle.
Copypasta before it is too late:
Quote :The ladies love a long auric tentacle.

Back to topic, most of the posts have nothing to do with each other, then you say that the AA developer is an evil guy who turns kids into killers (WTH), then you start talking about auras, then about that the developer is a nice guy so I'll buy it (Still the Scawen vid is pretty nice, showing his son :shy and I dunno what else you said... I'm pretty confused indeed.
Really. And about the community, it is pretty nice when you are nice, but look at your thread! I mean, start talking that LFS in not as real, and cammeras on your antenna (in the FBM it doesn't make sense) and RC cars (we are not playing an RC simulator, there's one that do exist tho) and holograms . When your posts make sense, commnity is nice, but most of us are awesome n00b killers
Quote from thisnameistaken :The ladies love a long auric tentacle.

Kev, remind me never to get within a 4 inch radius of you kthx.
Quote from lerts :now i even admit i was wrong but i had my right to be wrong seeing two simulator behaving completely different

If two simulators behave differently, then one of them is an arcade...
If you can't tell simulator from an arcade, then you have never seen a car...
If you have never seen a car, how can you make statements about realism in simulators?
-
(GloryJ) DELETED by GloryJ
Quote from squidhead :If two simulators behave differently, then one of them is an arcade...

Not so true... LFS, just as rFactor, isn't an emulator. The concept of a simulator is simulating stuff, so you can have varying degrees of realism because simulators - differently from emulators - don't aim at reconstructing perfectly the inner workings of the machines they try to simulate: by definition they can't.
Quote from Albieg :Not so true... LFS, just as rFactor, isn't an emulator. The concept of a simulator is simulating stuff, so you can have varying degrees of realism because simulators - differently from emulators - don't aim at reconstructing perfectly the inner workings of the machines they try to simulate: by definition they can't.

Wiki:

A simulation is an imitation of some real thing, state of affairs, or process. The act of simulating something generally entails representing certain key characteristics or behaviours of a selected physical or abstract system.

Like simulating driving a racecar on a PC

An emulator duplicates the functions of one system using a different system, so that the second system behaves like (and appears to be) the first system

like emulating a sony PS on a PC
#83 - JJ72
you guys should chill out a bit ald lay off the forum.......really. He ain't good in english and he wasn't really criticising LFS for anything serious, no need for yet another rfactor vs LFS debate, people buy things for their own reasons.
squidhead, I see you agree since Wikipedia's definition is perfectly consistent with my description.
The following statement will be more on topic, and less confusing than 95% of the above posts:

Your FACE agrees with my description, but I don't see you using THAT as an emulator.
This thread is becoming pwnage.
Quote from Dillyracer :This thread is becoming pwnage.

Indeed

We came from pilots to piano mods and all the way back
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Indeed

We came from pilots to piano mods and all the way back

That's half of the story...
Ehm..I digged around and found some more interesting stuff that has been said before...

Quote from lerts :on the other hand flushing happens when you realize the other person knows something you are thinking which is embarrasing

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I thought Flushing happens when you push the button in the toilet
Quote :ive seen crowns on people ive seen pigeons aura

either very weird translation or crazy drugs
Quote from squidhead :
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I thought Flushing happens when you push the button in the toilet

that doesn't sound sanitary
Quote from squidhead :WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I thought Flushing happens when you push the button in the toilet

My toilet has a handle
Quote from dougie-lampkin :My toilet has a handle

Same here, the "New" Toilets have two buttons on them and when im at my m8s house and i need to use the toilet.. I dont know which one to press to flush.. its so confusing!
Quote from Fredthebest :Same here, the "New" Toilets have two buttons on them and when im at my m8s house and i need to use the toilet.. I dont know which one to press to flush.. its so confusing!

We had those at our old house. They had two 'braille' dots on them. One had one dot, and the other had two. Do I need to go any further?
The handles are better if u ask me Pull it down and away you go!
Quote from beefyman666 :We had those at our old house. They had two 'braille' dots on them. One had one dot, and the other had two. Do I need to go any further?

But what happens if you make a shit and press.......
1) s***
2) Press
3) ?
4) Profit

This thread is something like... What was that word again... It has something to do with Ben & Teller...
All the time I have use a button toilet, when the "big flush" button is pressed it takes the "small flush" button with it, so I just press both.

I prefer handles as well.
It's the simplicity of the handle that makes it champion. Some people get so confused when they see 2 buttons on a toilet, that they spend days trying to figure it out...I think that's what happened that lad in Scotland who spent 3 days locked in the bathroom...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :It's the simplicity of the handle that makes it champion. Some people get so confused when they see 2 buttons on a toilet, that they spend days trying to figure it out...I think that's what happened that lad in Scotland who spent 3 days locked in the bathroom...

It may have been the first indoor toilet he'd ever seen.

so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG