The online racing simulator
Quote from Fredthebest :Wow, really dude! I would really appreciate you if you did do this =] But if you dont have the money, dont bother dude! Better to keep your money if you really need it for something EG: Food. (xD)

I thinks that too
Btw:What will happen if nobody make 20/20 :S
Quote from Fredthebest :Wow, really dude! I would really appreciate you if you did do this =] But if you dont have the money, dont bother dude! Better to keep your money if you really need it for something EG: Food. (xD)

Some people say he's a robot. All the LFS forum knows, is he's called DieKolkrabe

(Seriously, I don't get through much food)

DK
Haha, was just playing demo, and something went terribly wrong at the first corner and someone made EVERYONE crash and spin, so my steering was broke.. On the last lap it was nearly IMPOSSIBLE to turn.. I came 3rd
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Some people say he's a robot. All the LFS forum knows, is he's called DieKolkrabe

(Seriously, I don't get through much food)

DK

your so generous man, you've given away like, 4-5 licences already, which is arounnd £100+, you could have brought yourself a G25, or dfp with that I love you
DK
accept my msn contact add Please =D
also if anyone wants to add me:
[email protected] ... Dont spam me... OR ELSE.
By the way, don't wanna fool you, so IF you didn't notice, it's not me talking (did it with music producing program)

Atleast I gave a try :P

Quote from harjun : your so generous man, you've given away like, 4-5 licences already, which is arounnd £100+, you could have brought yourself a G25, or dfp with that I love you

If I was rich boy (na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na nah)
Quote from Fredthebest :DK
accept my msn contact add Please =D
also if anyone wants to add me:
[email protected] ... Dont spam me... OR ELSE.

cool, i never knew you were 13 your 1 year younger than me
DK what kind of competition you gonna do for the "Spare" £24 u have for the other voucher? Please dont make it as hard as this one Lol.
Quote from harjun :cool, i never knew you were 13 your 1 year younger than me

Yeah im 13.. why u think my parents dont allow me to get s2 by paying? -.- ... /sigh
Quote from Fredthebest :DK what kind of competition you gonna do for the "Spare" £24 u have for the other voucher? Please dont make it as hard as this one Lol.

Don't make it as hard as this one, make it harder :P I believe even his money doesn't grow on trees, hehe.

And could you use more "Edit" button, less "Post Reply" button? Thanks
No make it easier.. tbh I dont know hardly anything about racing cars in rl... and I dont know about the start of LFS.. sadly.. i just guessed them! *cough* and a bit of.... google.. and some Wikipedia.. but They didnt have the answers ... only for like 2 questions *cough*

EDIT: Post reply was because Me and Harjun were writing the thing at the same time.. and then When i posted again I only just noticed I double posted =[

EDIT: My birthday was on 1st jan... New years day I believe =]
hey fred, you got a brother or something? i persuaded my bro to get me it, also, i guarantee DK will feel for you and you will get your licence, trust me man lol thats what he did to M3 Ben
Quote from harjun :hey fred, you got a brother or something? i persuaded my bro to get me it, also, i guarantee DK will feel for you and you will get your licence, trust me man lol thats what he did to M3 Ben

Well I do have a brother.. hes currently in middlesbrough university.. and im in Northern Ireland.. and he would just say to me "NAW GO AWAY!!!!" then he'd probably give me the middle finger

EDIT: My birthday was on 1st jan, New years day i believe, (Just incase u dont read the other post)
YESH! I got 12 points? Oh hell no. Am I really that bad?

I got to start learning. :P
Quote from Dalarna :YESH! I got 12 points? Oh hell no. Am I really that bad?

I got to start learning. :P

Its a hard quiz, 12 is good ! :P
Bah, I was hoping a little better Well, I wish I'd know what were the mistakes, would give another try :twirl:
Quote from Fredthebest :Its a hard quiz, 12 is good ! :P

Well, not good enough. I'm out of the "race", I'll move on and stop posting in this thread.

Have a good one, who-ever wins.
Quote from DrDrug :Bah, I was hoping a little better Well, I wish I'd know what were the mistakes, would give another try :twirl:

I gave up on trying last night :ices_rofl Oh these smileys are cool!:google::laola::dnfnoob::tit::bewarespa:bananadea sorry I had some fun discovering new smileys :S

EDIT: YES 19/20 Its that damn question I cant get
What connects the following: Al Unser Jr being gifted a race win he'd lost in 1989, A F1 team being investigated for illegal systems, a US racing champion moving to F1 and a rising stock car star winning the inaugural race at Indy?
Quote from Fredthebest :I gave up on trying last night :ices_rofl Oh these smileys are cool!:google::laola::dnfnoob::tit::bewarespa:bananadea sorry I had some fun discovering new smileys :S

EDIT: YES 19/20 Its that damn question I cant get
What connects the following: Al Unser Jr being gifted a race win he'd lost in 1989, A F1 team being investigated for illegal systems, a US racing champion moving to F1 and a rising stock car star winning the inaugural race at Indy?

cheating
Quote from harjun :...i guarantee DK will feel for you and you will get your licence, trust me man...

Twat?
Man who will got the voucher if nobody makes 20/20 pts
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Man who will got the voucher if nobody makes 20/20 pts

Well if i could figure out this HARD question I would have the voucher by now.. sadly.. I cant figure it out..
Thanks to DK for making one tough question
8) What connects the following: Al Unser Jr being gifted a race win he'd lost in 1989, A F1 team being investigated for illegal systems, a US racing champion moving to F1 and a rising stock car star winning the inaugural race at Indy?
Quote from Fredthebest :Well if i could figure out this HARD question I would have the voucher by now.. sadly.. I cant figure it out..
Thanks to DK for making one tough question
8) What connects the following: Al Unser Jr being gifted a race win he'd lost in 1989, A F1 team being investigated for illegal systems, a US racing champion moving to F1 and a rising stock car star winning the inaugural race at Indy?

Yep that question kick my ass

DK's next S2 voucher giveaway
(256 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG